Chapter 117

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 117: To be innocent

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 117: To be innocent

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

To be innocent

Seeing Gu Wuhao, Tang Anran was even more excited, almost everyone behind him couldn't hold her back.

"parking!"

After Gu Jinyan's car drove away for a certain distance, Gu Wuhao, who was silent all the way, suddenly shouted, and she subconsciously stepped on the brake.

As soon as the car stopped steadily, Gu Wuhao immediately opened it and got out of the car, looking around anxiously while walking back.

When he passed here just now, he had a very strong feeling, as if Tang Anran was here, so he suddenly asked Gu Jinyan to stop.

Seeing Gu Wuhao getting closer and closer to him, Tang Anran was delighted, biting the man's hand harder, trying to make him let go of the pain.

But he didn't expect the man behind him to have such strong endurance, even though Tang Anran had bitten his hand, he still wouldn't let go.

Seeing that Gu Wuhao was only a few steps away from discovering them, the man suddenly raised his hand and slashed at the back of Tang Anran's neck.

A pain came from the back of his neck, and Tang Anran vaguely saw Gu Wuzheng walking in front of him before fainting.

But before she could even say a word, she lost consciousness.

"Achao, what are you doing?" Gu Jinyan got out of the car and walked to Gu Wu.

Chao asked in a puzzled way: "Are you looking for something?"

"Did you see anyone here just now?" Gu Wuhao frowned and looked at Gu Jinyan and asked.

His mind is dizzy, his consciousness has long been very vague, and now he is just trying to stay awake all the time.

Therefore, he wasn't sure if there was a real person just now, or just his own illusion.

Gu Jinyan heard Gu Wuhao’s questioning, turned his head and looked around, and found nothing unusual.

"You must have read it wrong. You said that you would hang some salt water and you wouldn't listen. Now it's burning like hallucinations." Gu Jinyan looked at Gu Wuzheng distressedly and complained, reaching out to help him into the car.

Gu Wuhao avoided Gu Jinyan's hand and walked forward unwillingly.

Looking at the dense grass on the side of the road again, there was nothing, no one except the traces left by the breeze.

Did he really have hallucinations?

Gu Jinyan's urging sound rang again in his ears, and Gu Wuhao looked at the pile of grass in silence for a while, and finally turned into the car.

It wasn't until the car drove into the gate of the manor that the man who held Tang Anran's mouth tightly let go.

Looking at Tang Anran who had fainted in his arms, Gu Shenxing twisted his eyebrows.

, Finally hugged her, turned and quickly entered the woods behind him.

When Gu Wuhao returned to the manor, he saw Gu Shenxing's car parked at the door.

"Isn't this Axing's car?" Gu Jinyan also saw it. She pointed to the car and looked at Gu Wuzheng suspiciously: "He is not in the hospital to take care of grandpa, so what did he come here suddenly?"