Chapter 122

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 122: The murderer who killed his parents

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 122: The murderer who killed his parents

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The murderer who killed his parents

Gu Wuzheng suppressed the impulse in his heart forcibly, stared at Tang Anran with fiery eyes for a long time, and then walked through the door without saying anything.

Before he can figure out what Gu Shenxing is going to do, he must stay calm and stop acting rashly.

Seeing Gu Wuzheng leaving like this, there was no reaction that he had imagined. Gu Shenxing felt a little upset, grabbed Tang Anran with a calm face and walked in quickly.

Gu Wuhao ate this dinner extremely quietly. Except for the occasional old man Gu asked him a few questions, he would answer aloud, and he didn't talk to anyone.

Gu Jinyan wanted to talk to Gu Wuhao several times, but thought of the unhappy party last time, and finally had to swallow all the words that came to her lips.

After eating dinner quietly, Mr. Gu shouted that Gu Shenxing and Gu Wuhao went into the study together, while the others stayed in the living room.

Small talk.

Tang Anran was not familiar with them either, and was planning to find a place to stay quietly for a while, when he saw two identical girls suddenly approaching him.

Gu Wenya sat down next to Tang Anran, blinked, and looked at her curiously: "Are you really Xu Anran?"

This is not the first time someone has heard someone say this. Tang Anran really couldn't bear the doubts in her heart. She looked at her and asked: "I really look alike with her?"

"It's more than just like, it's exactly the same." Gu Wenjing on the side said, pointing up to herself and Gu Wenya: "Wenya and I are twins, so we look exactly the same, but you and Xu Anran are not twins, why are they? Look exactly the same?"

"Yeah, apart from the change in your hairstyle, there is no difference in your looks, and your temperament is very similar." Gu Wenya nodded in agreement, and said half-jokingly: "Couldn't you and Xu Anran be acting like in a TV series Like that, twins who have been separated for many years

Sisters? "

After listening to them, Tang Anran lowered his head and thought for a while before asking again: "Do you have a picture of Xu Anran?"

Gu Wenjing shook her head: "We have a bad relationship with her. There is no picture of her, but there must be one from the second brother. You can ask the second brother."

"Second brother?" Tang Anran was taken aback: "Is that...Gu Wuhao?"

Tang Anran's heart trembled twice following these three words when he said the name Gu Wuhao himself for the first time.

She reached out her hand to cover her chest, as if something was about to overflow from her heart.

Gu Wuhao, what is the relationship with her? Why did her heart react so strongly just by mentioning his name?

Tang Anran on this side still didn't think about these questions clearly, but on the other side, Gu Wuhao and Gu Shenxing almost fought.

In the study, Mr. Gu was sitting on the chair in front of the desk with his face