Chapter 22

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 22: You stay away from him

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 22: You stay away from him

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

You stay away from him

After Gu Wuzheng's applause sounded, the shocked guests recovered, and the next second, thunderous applause followed.

They weren't silent because Tang Anran's performance just now was not good, but because her dance was so shocking that they didn't react immediately.

"Well, girl An Ran's gift is very good." The old man Gu smiled and took the calligraphy and painting in Tang Anran's hand. Because he was too happy, he said three good words in a row.

The guests standing aside also followed up and said aloud words of praise to Tang Anran, whether it was true or false, in short, there were some compliments.

Facing these people, Tang Anran just kept a polite smile, and didn't say much to them.

Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya originally wanted to count on this opportunity to make Tang Anran embarrassed, but they didn't expect that not only did she not make a fool of herself, but she also made the limelight and completely ruined their plan.

Although their hearts were unwilling, they didn't dare to say anything because Mr. Gu was still here, so they could only leave the courtyard with a cold snort.

child.

Tang Anran's gift was over, and the banquet continued. Father Gu greeted everyone and returned to the living room. Suddenly, only Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao were left in the yard.

Standing at the gate of the courtyard, Gu Wuzheng's eyes fell on Tang Anran, his face still blank, but the breath radiating from his body was not as cold as before.

"When did you come back?" Tang Anran walked to him and asked softly.

As soon as she said the words, she regretted it again. People like Gu Wuhao certainly didn't like the news that others spied him too much, not to mention that he still hated Xu Anran so much.

Thinking of this, she was ready to take back her question, but she didn't expect Gu Wuzheng to answer her question with an unprecedented opening.

"Half an hour ago." Gu Wuhao looked at her and replied in a deep voice.

He had just returned to the villa from the army half an hour ago. He was going to take her to review the house, but he didn't expect to learn from Xu Xiaorong that Tang Anran had followed Gu Wenjing and the others back to the old house.

He knows that Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya have always hated Tang Anran, and now it must be no good to find her actively, so he drove immediately

Rushed over.

But Gu Wuhao, who has always been a keen observer, didn't realize at this moment that he didn't know when he actually started to be nervous for her.

Gu Wuzheng hurried into the car as soon as he got out of the car. He saw Tang Anran's performance as soon as he walked to the gate of the courtyard. Even with a mask, Gu Wuzheng recognized her at a glance.

This dance really surprised him. He never thought that Xu Anran, who likes to clubbing in nightclubs, is grumpy, unreasonable, undressed, and ill-fated, would actually dance like this.

It seems that she has really changed a lot during this time.

After listening to Gu Wuhao's answer, Tang Anran nodded blankly, and then she didn't know what to say to Gu Wuhao.