Chapter 194

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 194: Bright guns are easy to hide and dark arrows are hard to defend

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 194: Bright guns are easy to hide and dark arrows are hard to defend

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Bright guns are easy to hide and dark arrows are hard to defend

After hearing this news, the anger in Gu Shenxing's chest burned even more severely. Only then did he realize that he was being played by Gu Wuhao and Yu Wenjin.

Not only did he lose to Gu Wuhao by playing dice, but he also played a game. Gu Shenxing was very angry at first, but now he is even more angry.

After taking heavy breaths, he smashed his phone in a rage and kicked the table in front of him.

"Trash! It's all a bunch of trash!" The box was filled with Gu Shenxing's verbal abuse. Standing on the side, Gu Wensong watched all this silently, and the men guarding outside the box bowed their heads and dared not respond.

At this moment, Gu Shenxing is a mad tiger, and to provoke him is tantamount to looking for death.

After a while, his emotions gradually calmed down, and then he turned his head and looked at Gu Wensong impatiently: "How can they know that people are hiding there!"

"I don't know either." Gu Wensong shook his head with a panic expression.

In fact, Gu Wensong had been wondering whether he should watch Gu Shenxing kill Gu Wenya and the others, or help Gu Wuhao.

After struggling for a long time, he still couldn't be cruel and watched the two daughters die, so while Gu Shenxing and Gu Wuhao were betting on the third game, he would imprison Gu Wenjing and their addresses and quietly sent them to Gu Shen. OK on the phone.

But what Gu Wensong didn't know was that Yu Wenjin had already found them before his message.

"Heh." Gu Shenxing sneered, obviously not believing Gu Wensong's words, and already guessed it.

"Uncle San, don't forget that we are on the same boat now. If I capsize the boat...you can't escape."

Gu Shenxing turned his back to Gu Wensong, and after saying this coldly, he walked out of the box with his long legs.

Gu Wensong knew she was threatening herself, but he was angry

No matter how unwilling, I can only endure silently.

Just like Gu Shenxing said, they are now in the same boat, and there is no way to look back at this point. If he wants to save his life, he can only continue to follow Gu Shenxing.

After Gu Wuhao left the club, he drove home immediately

Yu Wenjin has sent the two sisters Gu Wenjing home, and Tang Anran, who is staying at home waiting for the news, also knows everything from the two sisters.

It turns out that they saw the video of Gu Wensong stored on the computer, watching Fang Xia struggle in the water and finally broke her breath. They were sad, but they sensibly copied the video as evidence.

After the copy was completed, they were going to find Gu Wuhao with the video, but Gu Wensong suddenly went home. In order to prevent Gu Wensong from discovering it, they had to bring the copied video back to the room, and then secretly called Gu Wuhao to report.

But they didn’t expect that Gu Wensong would find the strange thing so quickly, so he rushed into the room and dropped their mobile phone, and wanted to steal the copy.