Chapter 158

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 158: Wife, I can't help it

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 158: Wife, I can't help it

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wife, I can't help it

Gu Wuzheng was always worried about Tang Anran's body, so the first thing he did after returning to Yangcheng was to take her to the hospital for examination.

In the dean's office, Zhang Xinhua focused on the inspection report of Tang Anran in his hand, and watched his face gradually sink.

Tang Anran didn't think anything was wrong, but now seeing Zhang Xinhua's expression, he couldn't help but become nervous.

After reading the inspection report back and forth several times, Zhang Xinhua finally put down the report and looked up at Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran sitting opposite.

"The wound is stitched up very well. It won't be a big problem to recuperate after returning home, but..." Zhang Xinhua paused here, then frowned slightly: "According to the results on the CT, Mrs. Shao's brain There is a small shadow, we initially suspected that it should be caused by the heavy blow, and the congestion remained in the brain and did not dissipate."

After hearing Zhang Xinhua's words, Gu Wuhao's brows frowned: "Will there be life-threatening? Do you need surgery? Will the bruise disperse by itself?"

Gu Wuzheng stared at Zhang Xinhua, and asked several questions in an anxious tone, and the hand holding Tang Anran tightened because of tension.

Zhang Xinhua supported the glasses on the bridge of his nose and nodded to them: "Although the area of ​​the bruise is not large, it is still uncertain whether it can spread by itself. If possible, I suggest surgery."

"However, the wound on Madam Young's head is still not healed, and I am not in a hurry to perform surgery now. It is okay to recuperate for a while, and then perform surgery after the wound has recovered.

Gu Wuzheng nodded with a calm face. Tang Anran's body has not yet fully recovered. If she was asked to undergo surgery immediately, Gu Wuzheng would not be relieved, so he decided to wait for her to recover before performing the surgery.

At this time at home, Tang Peipei and Zhou Fanghua were sitting in the living room waiting. When they saw Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran coming back, Tang Peipei stood up and greeted them.

Gu Wuzheng’s leg was injured and his movement was a little inconvenient, so he could only sit in a wheelchair temporarily, while Tang Anran’s head injury was not good, he was still wrapped in gauze, and the clothes on the two of them were covered with dust. They are very haggard.

Tang Peipei walked up to them quickly, held Tang Anran's hand tightly, and watched her distressedly muttering, "It's just been out for a few days, how come it hurts like this?"

In order to prevent Tang Peipei from worrying, they did not tell her what happened these days. Hearing her question, Tang Anran responded with a light smile: "There has been an accident, it's okay, don't worry."

Even though they said that, Tang Peipei was still worried and wanted to take them to the hospital for an examination. As soon as he said the words, Zhou Fanghua, who was sitting on the sofa, suddenly spoke.

"You can't die with a little injury." Zhou Fanghua said in a mocking tone, and let Lin Yuqing push herself to the door.

Her gaze stayed on Gu Wuhao's leg for a while, then turned her head and left without saying a word.