Chapter 115

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 115: Finally give you five days

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 115: Finally give you five days

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Finally give you five days

They... are getting married?

Tang Anran looked at the news on the screen in amazement, and the hands holding the phone were shaking.

Gu Shenxing was very satisfied with her reaction. He snorted and deliberately irritated her: "Did you be touched just now? In fact, the man you love is nothing more than that. After a few hits, he compromised."

"In order to preserve your innocence, you had the courage to commit suicide, but Gu Wuhao was afraid of death, so you agreed to marry Meng Yaxin. Now, do you think this man deserves you to do it for him?"

Facing Gu Shenxing's aggressive questioning, Tang Anran almost immediately shook his head to defend himself: "That's not the case, he is definitely not such a person!"

She understands Gu Wuhao, he is definitely not the kind of person who is greedy for life and fear of death as Gu Shenxing said, and the old man Gu loves Gu Wuhao so much that he will never kill him. Gu Wuhao himself knows this very well, so he won't be because When Mr. Gu hit him, he compromised.

There must be a problem with the news about the marriage, maybe the news is fake?

Gu Shenxing seemed to have heard Tang Anran’s voice, suddenly

He raised his hand to pinch her chin, looked down at her and smiled: "If you don't believe me, I will take you to witness on the wedding day Gu Wuzheng leading another woman across the red carpet."

"When the time comes, don't be too sad." Gu Shenxing finished speaking in a cold voice, shaking off Tang Anran, retracting the phone and leaving the room in strides.

The room was empty, and only Tang Anran was left alone. She fell to the ground, Gu Shenxing's words constantly echoing in her mind.

Gu Wuzheng will really lead Meng Yaxin across the red carpet, will he really marry her?

Tang Anran's determined heart seemed to start to waver, but as long as she didn't see it with her own eyes for a day, she believed that Gu Wuzheng would not betray her.

What's more, she has already signed a divorce agreement, and she and Gu Wuhao are no longer a husband and wife. Even if he really wants to get married, that is reasonable.

Tang Anran slowly closed her eyes and buried her face in her knees. At this moment, she just wanted to close her eyes and sleep well, without thinking about any troubles.

Maybe after she wakes up, she will be able to go back to where she used to be and Gu Wu

Happy days with Chao...

Time flies quickly, half a month has passed in an instant, and today Gu Wuhao and Meng Yaxin will have their wedding.

Gu Wuzheng was seriously injured. He had a high fever intermittently for half a month. He had been in a daze, and he kept calling Tang Anran's name.

Grandpa Gu whipped him a total of thirty-seven lashes. For another person who was almost physically weak, he could kill him with ten lashes, but fortunately, Gu Wuzhuo’s body has always been good, so except for the high fever caused by the inflammation of the wound. All are fine.