Chapter 71

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 71: Gu Wuhao's ex-girlfriend

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 71: Gu Wuhao's ex-girlfriend

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Wuhao's ex-girlfriend

In the living room, Tang Anran was playing puzzles with Xiao Hang.

There are too many people in the amusement park today. There are so many people no matter what they are playing. So they only stayed there for a while and then they came out. Then they went to the mall and bought some clothes and toys for Xiaohang.

"Mom, you misspelled it, this one should be placed here." Xiao Hang said as he put the piece of the puzzle that Tang Anran had just put down in the correct position.

In fact, this puzzle is very simple. Tang Anran can't spell it wrong at all. It's just because she heard Gu Wuhao's footsteps that she put it in the wrong place.

"Xiao Hang is really smart." Tang Anran smiled and rubbed Xiao Hang's hair, then turned to look at Gu Wuhao who had just walked over, and smiled naturally at him as usual.

Gu Wuzhuo didn't notice anything unusual, so he walked over to Tang Anran and sat down.

He tilted his head to look at Tang Anran beside him, smiled and asked aloud: "When did you come back? Why didn't you wait for me there?"

"Because we don't know when Dad will be back." Xiao Hang looked up at Gu Wuhao, and nodded his head: "Dad, who is that aunt today?"

Xiao Hang is still a child, and his mind is simple, so he can just say whatever he thinks of.

In fact, Tang Anran wanted to ask this question when Gu Wuzheng was holding the woman in the car, but in the end she still did not ask.

Ever since Gu Wuzheng and the woman left, she had been forcing herself not to think about it, but it was of no use.

Who is that woman? What is the relationship with Gu Wuhao? Where did they go? Will Gu Wuzheng come back?

She was thinking about these issues all day long, so she was in a trance and couldn't concentrate at all.

Gu Wuhao's eyes have been watching Tang Anran, paying attention naturally

When she heard Xiaohang's question, her hand holding the puzzle paused, and her body was a little tight.

It seems that she also cares about the answer to this question.

Gu Wuzheng smiled, and did not answer Xiao Hang's question. Instead, he opened his mouth first and dismissed him: "Xiao Hang, I'm going to have dinner soon. Follow Aunt Xiaorong to wash your hands first."

"Okay." Xiao Hang nodded obediently when he heard Gu Wuhao say this, put down the puzzle in his hand, and took Xu Xiaorong's hand to the bathroom.

After Xiaohang left, Gu Wuhao stretched out his hand to take down the puzzle in Tang Anran's hand and put it on the table, and then took her shoulders.

As soon as Gu Wuhao's hand touched Tang Anran's shoulder, she wanted to get rid of it, but the harder she struggled, the tighter Gu Wuhao's hug was. In the end, Tang Anran could only give up.

"Are you angry?" Gu Wuhao saw that she was still and did not speak. He smiled and stretched out her hand to squeeze her white and tender cheeks: "Hey, don't be angry, I will tell you everything."

Listening to him coaxing himself with a child-like tone, Tang Anran turned his head a little uncomfortably, but the discomfort in his heart was instantly relieved by more than half.