Chapter 128

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 128: Birthday surprise for my wife

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 128: Birthday surprise for my wife

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Birthday surprise for my wife

On the day of the trial, Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao were both at the scene.

Xu Chengsheng didn't say a word during the whole process, and didn't justify his crime. He just turned to look at Gu Wuhao when he was about to leave.

"I hope you can take care of Ranran."

Across the crowd, Xu Chengsheng opened his mouth and said softly.

The sound was not loud, but Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran all heard it.

I have to admit that when Tang Anran heard Xu Chengsheng's words, he was somewhat shocked.

She originally thought that Xu Chengsheng would hate her for it, but she didn't expect that at this time, the only thing he said was to take care of her, although... Tang Anran knew that Xu Chengsheng loved Xu An but not her.

Gu Wuzheng ignored Xu Chengsheng, but slowly tightened the hand holding Tang Anran.

He would naturally take good care of Tang Anran, and no one needs to tell him about this.

On the day of the trial, this incident was topped by hot searches on Weibo, as were the headlines of major newspapers in Yangcheng.

Almost everyone in Yangcheng knows that General Gu Wuhao of the Yangcheng Military Region

His father-in-law Xu Chengsheng went to court for intentional homicide, and it was Gu Wuhao’s parents who killed Xu Chengsheng.

This incident immediately became the focus of discussion. The Xu Group’s stock continued to fall, and Gu was also affected.

Everyone is speculating that the reason why Gu Wuhao divorced Tang Anran and married other women was because of this matter. Many people even thought that Gu Wuhao might go to Tang Anran for revenge.

But the final result exceeded everyone's expectations. After the trial, Gu Wuhao posted a Weibo.

No text, only two pictures.

One is a marriage certificate with the names of Gu Wuzheng and Xu Anran written on it, the date is today, and the other is a photo of the two interlocking fingers with a bright smile.

In this way, Gu Wuzheng showed everyone his attitude towards Tang Anran, without any words, just by relying on these two photos, he broke all speculations and rumors.

Soon, this news was gradually replaced by other news, and this matter was over.

Xu Anran’s birthday is November 27th, and Tang Anran’s birthday is May 13th. Seeing that the date is approaching.

This is Tang Anran’s first birthday since they were together. It is of great commemorative value, so Gu Wuhao is going to give her a birthday surprise

.

Tang Anran didn't remember his birthday at first, and because he was busy writing designs these days, he completely forgot his birthday.

On May 13th, Gu Wuzheng suddenly offered to drive her out. Tang Anran just drew the design for a few hours and got tired, so he got into his car without much thought.

"Where are we going?" Tang Anran asked while sitting in the passenger seat while looking at the scenery outside the window.

Gu Wuzhuo didn't tell her the answer directly, instead he showed a mysterious smile: "I'll know it when it comes."