Chapter 139

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 139: Gu Wuzheng is not by her side

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 139: Gu Wuzheng is not by her side

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Wuzheng is not by her side

Seeing Lin Yuqing, Gu Wuhao nodded at her politely.

"I didn't see you downstairs just now. I thought you had already left." Lin Yuqing smiled and squeezed her hands together a little nervously: "You are not angry with your mother, are you?"

When Zhou Fanghua was rescued by Lin Yuqing’s father, Lin Yuqing was just born not long after she was born. Her mother died of hemorrhage after she was born. Lin Yuqing was raised by Zhou Fanghua, so she called Zhou Fanghua "mother" since she was a child. Now I return to Gu's house and haven't changed my mind.

"No." Gu Wuzheng shook his head and replied in a deep voice.

Gu Wuhao's attitude was cold, Lin Yuqing didn't know what to say, and the two remained silent.

After a while, Lin Yuqing spoke again: "Actually, my mother has been thinking about you all the time, but she has been separated for too long. She may not be comfortable for a while. Give her more time and it will be better in the future.

of. "

"Yeah." Gu Wuhao responded lightly, thinking that Lin Yuqing was kind, and added two words in a deep voice: "Thank you."

The tone is alienated and the expression is cold.

Lin Yuqing was also an ignorant person. Seeing Gu Wuhao's attitude, she didn't stay any longer, greeted him and went back to the room.

Gu Wuzhuo originally wanted to talk to Zhou Fanghua again, but thought that Zhou Fanghua was so emotional just now, and worried that he would be irritating her if he went, so he finally dispelled this idea and drove directly to the military area.

On the other side, after Tang Anran sent Xiaohang to the school, he took Tang Peipei to the hospital.

Tang Peipei's body is not completely healed yet. Tang Anran intends to have her checked in the hospital and ask the doctor to prescribe some medicine again.

There are much fewer people in the hospital on weekdays than on weekends, so it didn't take long for Tang Peipei to wait in line.

Tang Peipei was checking inside. Tang Anran was sitting on the bench in the corridor, looking at the drawing on the phone while waiting for her.

Just when she was intently, someone suddenly sat down beside her.

At first, Tang Anran didn't care, but he didn't expect that after sitting down, he would reach out and **** her phone.

"Eh, you!" Tang Anran turned his head subconsciously, but unexpectedly met a pair of azure blue eyes.

It was really a pair of beautiful eyes, staring at him in this way, it was as if you could see the blue sea through these eyes.

And the owner of these eyes was a young man with blond hair. He was holding Tang Anran's mobile phone and looking at her with a smile on his face.

After a brief loss of consciousness, Tang Anran quickly recovered.

She frowned displeasedly and stretched out her hand in front of the man: "Thank you for returning the phone to me."

"Sorry, I don't understand Chinese." The man smiled in English