Chapter 64

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 64: Reluctant to leave Gu Wuhao

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 64: Reluctant to leave Gu Wuhao

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Reluctant to leave Gu Wuhao

Tang Anran didn't expect that Gu Wuzheng would agree so readily, and looked at him blankly: "You agreed?"

"Why don't you agree? Since you like it, let's adopt him." Gu Wuzheng smiled and agreed, and his eyes fell from Tang Anran's face to Xiaohang's face: "What's more, this kid is very strong, I I like it too."

He saw in the orphanage last night that many children suffered from such injuries and suffered from some mental illnesses. Some even suffered from severe autism and refused to communicate with anyone. Stay stubbornly in your own world.

It is not easy for Xiaohang to remain cheerful and optimistic even after suffering such injuries and setbacks, and it also shows that he is really a strong child.

Although Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao both wanted to adopt Xiaohang, in the end, Xiaohang's consent had to be sought for this matter, and they could not decide privately.

While waiting for Xiaohang to wake up, Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran first went to the police station to deal with the orphanage.

After some understanding, they found out that Chen Sheng had been in jail for molesting a child when he was twenty.

However, he performed very well during his sentence and was later commuted.

Before being released from prison.

What people did not expect was that after being released from prison, not only did Chen Sheng not reform, but on the contrary, he became more vigorous.

Relying on his good family background, Chen Sheng changed his name and identity after he was released from prison, established an orphanage with a new identity, and then began to torture the innocent children who were sent to the orphanage.

For more than ten years, no one will associate Dean Chen, who looks gentle and likes to do good deeds, with the pervert once.

Fortunately, in the end, it was finally discovered by Gu Wuhao and the others that those poor children had been redeemed, and Chen Sheng had received his due retribution.

When Chen Sheng's affairs were dealt with, they went home immediately.

In the room, Xiaohang has woken up.

He was wearing a set of blue cotton pajamas, watching the strange environment around him vigilantly, as if he hadn't reacted for a while.

Sensing Xiaohang's anxiety, Tang Anran took the lead and walked to the bed, raised his hand and gently touched his head, softly soothing: "Don't be afraid Xiaohang, here is already very safe."

After seeing Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao standing in front of them clearly, Xiao Hang breathed a sigh of relief and was no longer so nervous.

Because he knew that they would not hurt him.

"Uncle, Auntie." Xiaohang greeted them in a low voice, and suddenly screamed in his stomach as soon as the voice fell.

His immature face was instantly flushed, and he lowered his head embarrassedly.

Since being brought back to the orphanage by the hospital, he hasn't eaten anything, and now he is really hungry to the extreme.

Seeing Xiaohang's embarrassed look, Tang Anran felt very distressed.