Chapter 200

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 200: Like looking for a needle in a haystack

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 200: Like looking for a needle in a haystack

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Like looking for a needle in a haystack

Gu Wuzhuo never believed that there would be such a coincidence in this world. In his opinion, all excessive coincidences were man-made.

Gu Wuhao's people, the police, and the playground staff searched the entire playground together, but in the end Xiaohang was not found.

After so long, I'm afraid the other party has already taken Xiaohang out of the playground.

Without monitoring, I don't know who the other party is, and where he will take Xiaohang to.

Such an aimless search is completely a needle in a haystack.

Tang Anran saw that Gu Wuhao had no results for the time being, she was really anxious, and finally couldn't bear it and rushed into Tang Peipei's room.

On the way home from the playground, Tang Peipei remained silent, and even locked herself into the room directly after returning home.

This series of abnormal behaviors are telling Tang Anran that Xiao Hang’s disappearance must not be simply being abducted!

After opening the door with the spare key, she saw Tang Peipei standing by the window, looking out the window in a daze, not knowing what she was thinking.

Tang Anran walked quickly to Tang Peipei and asked her anxiously: "Mom, what are you hiding from us? Does Xiao Hang's disappearance have something to do with you?"

When Tang Peipei heard Tang Anran's question, her body instantly tightened, because she was too nervous, her hands clenched.

After a while, when Tang Anran couldn't help asking again, Tang Peipei finally responded to her.

"No, nothing happened." Tang Peipei lowered her head and sighed softly: "Of course, I'm sorry, I didn't think Xiaohang was abducted because he was abducted. It's all my fault. I will... "

"You're lying!" Tang Anran emotionally interrupted Tang Peipei's words: "Mom, you've been like this for so many years. As long as you lie, you will be nervous."

Having said this, Tang Anran suddenly thought of a possibility. He grabbed Tang Peipei's arm and roared with red eyes: "Xiao Hang was not kidnapped, but you gave it to Roses, right? You and Roses have already We have discussed it well, so we will take Xiaohang out today, right?"

Tang Peipei didn't expect Tang Anran to figure it out so quickly, a flustered expression appeared on her face, but she still gritted her teeth and said nothing.

Seeing Tang Peipei's appearance, Tang Anran was more sure of his conjecture.

But no matter how she forced Tang Peipei to keep her eyes closed, she kept silent, as if she hadn't heard anything.

Tang Anran had no choice but to leave finally angrily and helplessly

Her room.

After she left, Tang Peipei finally slowly opened her eyes, with faint tears flickering in her eyes.

Tang Peipei knew that she had done this ridiculous thing, but the matter had reached this point, she had no chance to repent, and she had to hold fast to the truth.