Chapter 97

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 97: Can she still trust him

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 97: Can she still trust him

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Can she still trust him

The woman who came in was not someone else, but Meng Yaxin who hadn't seen her for a long time.

She had been sending people to monitor Gu Wuhao's villa, and after knowing that he had come to the bar today, she quickly followed.

After waiting so long in the box next door, I finally waited for Gu Wuzhen to get drunk and also waited for her chance.

"Achao." Meng Yaxin bent down, gently stroking her fingers on Gu Wuhao's face, and gently calling his name in her mouth.

Gu Wuzheng was already drunk and confused at this time. He squinted his eyes when he heard someone calling him, but he saw Tang Anran's face vaguely.

"An Ran..." Gu Wuhao whispered Tang Anran's name, but tightly held Meng Yaxin in his hand.

"Miss Meng, General Gu and they are all drunk, or I will contact the driver to send them back?" The bar manager followed Meng Yaxin in behind, looked at her and smiled: "Miss Meng alone

There is no way to take care of the three of them. "

"You go to the driver to send Yuwenjin and Buao back. As for Ah Chao, find someone to help me carry him to the guest room upstairs, and I will take care of him myself." Meng Yaxin said, taking out a stack of money from her wallet. Pass it to the manager.

The bar manager is a sensible person. He understood what Meng Yaxin said, and immediately nodded with a smile: "Okay, I will arrange for Miss Meng now."

After speaking, the manager immediately withdrew from the box, and soon walked in with a few people.

A group of people carried Yuwenjin and Bu Ao into the car to take them home, while the other two carried Gu Wuhao to the guest room upstairs.

"It's getting late, I won't bother Miss Meng, I wish you a good dream." After settling in Gu Wushu, the bar manager smiled at Meng Yaxin. Without her speaking, she consciously led the staff out of the room.

In order to avoid being disturbed, Meng Yaxin deliberately locked the door behind her. After making sure that everything was infallible, she turned around.

Go to the bed.

Looking at Gu Wuhao who was lying on the bed, the corners of her mouth rose, showing a smug smile, and leaned over to press on Gu Wuhao's body.

Meng Yaxin lowered her head and kissed Gu Wuhao's chin, with red lip prints falling on it.

She slid her hand across Gu Wuhao's chest, picked up his buttons with her fingers, and unbuttoned the buttons on his shirt one by one.

Although Gu Wuzheng was drunk, he still had some consciousness. He raised his hand and grabbed Meng Yaxin's hand, hugging her in his arms, calling Tang Anran's name over and over again.

Meng Yaxin was very upset when he heard that he was calling An Ran again, but in the end she held back her anger.

"Gu Wuhao, even if you only have Xu Anran in your heart, what can you do, now you are not lying on my bed." She smiled mockingly, and after unbuttoning Gu Wuhao's clothes, she planned to take off his shirt.

But Gu Wuzhuo held her without letting go. She tried several times and couldn't take it off.

"Achao, can I help you undress?" Meng Yaxin lowered her head, her lips pressed against Gu Wuhao's ear, and whispered, "I am yours tonight."