Chapter 14

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 14: Then you can wear it yourself

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 14: Then you can wear it yourself

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Then you can wear it yourself

"Miss Fang, really can't go in!"

Xu Xiaorong also wanted to stop Fang Jiayi, but the door had been pushed open by her, and she had already seen Tang Anran inside.

"Didn't you say that Xu Anran is unwell and can't see guests?" Fang Jiayi looked at Tang Anran who was standing in front of the closet, turning her head to the side Xu Xiaorong and mocking.

Xu Xiaorong was also telling Tang Anran. Now that Fang Jiayi said this, she didn't know how to answer for a while, so she turned to Tang Anran for help.

Seeing Fang Jiayi rushing in without any scruples, Tang Anran didn't have much affection for this so-called girlfriend.

After sensing Xu Xiaorong's look for help, she waved her hand: "You go down first."

"Yes." Xu Xiaorong nodded as soon as she heard this, and then exited the room.

"An Ran, do you blame me for not seeing you the first time?

what? After seeing Xu Xiaorong leaving the room, Fang Jiayi smiled and walked to Tang Anran, holding her hand affectionately: "You also know that my family has always been strict with me. I want to come to you when I hear you have an accident." But my parents disagreed, so I had to wait until they were not at home today before I could sneak out. "

"Don't be angry with me, okay?" Fang Jiayi shook Tang Anran's hand, her tone of aegyo.

Fang Jiayi is Xu Anran’s only friend, so Xu Anran cherishes this friendship very much. Every time Fang Jiayi shows weakness and acts like a baby, she immediately compromises, and then constantly uses money to buy her brand-name cosmetics and bags to please her. With.

Although all these Tang Anran had heard from Xu Xiaorong's mouth before, she knew just by hearing them that this Fang Jiayi probably didn't really want to make friends with Xu Anran at all, she only liked the Xu family, a cash cow.

Tang Anran smiled and took his hand out of Fang Jiayi's, and then took two steps back: "No, it's just that my body hasn't recovered yet. It's really inconvenient to see the guests."

Fang Jiayi watched Tang Anran avoiding her in this way, her brows frowned in dissatisfaction, but there was still a smile on her face.

"Look at what you said, what is my relationship with you, how can I still be a guest?" Fang Jiayi groaned, and then turned his gaze to the wardrobe on the side: "You want to change clothes, right? I'm here. Choose for you."

After saying this, Fang Jiayi opened the closet very skillfully and picked out the most flowery and ugliest dress from it.

"An Ran, this skirt suits you best. When Gu Wuhao sees it, I will definitely like it." Fang Jiayi said with a smile, and took out an oversized pink top hat and a green silk from the dressing table. towel.

After squeezing everything into Tang Anran's arms, she pushed her to the bathroom: "Go and change it. We are so beautiful in An Ran. If we put on these, we will definitely be even more beautiful."

If you change to the previous Xu Anran, after hearing Fang Jiayi's words, he will definitely go to the bathroom to change clothes happily.

It’s a pity that the person who owns this body is not Xu An

Of course, it was her Tang Anran!

"Since it's so beautiful, then you can wear it yourself." Tang Anran stopped and smiled after saying this, and put the clothes directly into Fang Jiayi's arms.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Do you like this site? Donate here:

Popular TodayGlobal Reincarnation: Becoming A God With My Unlimited Revive (35k views today)Being A Shrew to My Ex-Husband After Our Divorce (16.8k views today)Deconstruction is Weird (12.1k views today)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com