Chapter 62

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 62: Knowing people, knowing faces, not knowing heart

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 62: Knowing people, knowing faces, not knowing heart

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Knowing people, knowing faces, not knowing heart

Several little boys were **** in the dim basement. Their clothes were scattered all over the floor, and their bare chests, arms, and faces were all wounded.

Hearing someone coming in, several children were frightened, their small bodies trembling constantly, but they kept gritting their teeth without making any sound, as if they were afraid of something.

Gu Wuhao and the others are soldiers, they have fought in gunfire and shed blood, almost fearless.

But at this time, looking at the children in front of me, the eyes of their iron-blooded men became sore.

Gu Wuzhuo first stepped forward to untie the rope from a child, and Yuwenjin and Buao hurriedly began to help.

"Don't be afraid." Gu Wuzhuo bent down, dressing the child while softly soothing his emotions.

The corner of the little boy's mouth was still bleeding, his face was pale, and it took a lot of effort to lift his finger in one direction: "Little...li..."

After all, he was only a four or five-year-old child. After being hurt and frightened like this, he couldn't even speak clearly.

Although he only said two words, Gu Wuhao understood what he meant.

Looking in the direction of the little boy's fingers, it was a closed iron door. It seemed that there was another room in the basement.

"Call the police right away." Gu Wuzheng dressed the little boy, confessed in a deep voice to Buao who was on the side, and walked straight towards the iron door.

Probably the people inside didn't expect anyone else to come here, so the iron door was just closed, but it was not locked, and Gu Wuzhuo easily opened the door.

Inside the door was a corridor, and the inside was dark. There was no way to see the road, and no sound was heard.

If it hadn't been for the child to tell him, maybe they would not have noticed this place.

After walking dozens of steps along the corridor, Gu Wuhao vaguely heard a curse coming from ahead, mixed with the sound of using a whip.

Gu Wuzheng's face sank, he quickened his pace and quickly reached the end, with another iron door in front of him.

The iron door was hidden, the light leaked from the crack in the door, and the cursing voice was already very clear.

"Shame on your face, I beat you to death today!" With a curse, the raised whip hit Xiaohang's naked upper body.

However, before the whip had time to fall, the door was suddenly slammed open.

, The wrist holding the whip was also held tightly by Gu Wuhao.

The man raised his head in shock, revealing the face of Dean Chen.

"Gu..." Dean Chen wanted to speak again, but as soon as he said a word, Gu Wuhao's fist slammed into his face.

Dean Chen staggered and fell directly to the ground.

The thin Xiaohang's hands and feet were **** with ropes. His injuries had not healed before, but now there were several more welts, dripping with blood.