Chapter 146

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 146: Don't want to see you frown for me

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 146: Don't want to see you frown for me

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Don't want to see you frown for me

The will clearly stated that all the property of Mr. Gu is in the name of Gu Shenxing. Gu Shenxing originally had 10% of the shares in his hand. Now he adds his 30% of the shares. Has become the largest shareholder of the Gu family, and naturally became the owner of the Gu family.

This will is completely different from what the grandfather told Gu Wuzheng before he died, so Gu Wuzheng suspected that the will was changed by Gu Shenxing.

Just before Gu Wuhao spoke to question him, Gu Shenxing said again: "If you don't believe me, I can find Lawyer Chen. You should believe what he said?"

After speaking, Gu Shenxing cast a look at the man behind him. The man turned and walked out of the mourning hall, and soon brought in Lawyer Chen outside the door.

When Lawyer Chen saw Gu Wuhao, his eyes flickered visibly, and then quickly avoided his sight, lowered his head and said, "This will is the copy made by Mr. Gu with me. There is also Mr. Gu below. His autograph, and the will was already in force when the old man passed away."

He is lying!

The first time Gu Wuhao saw Lawyer Chen, he could tell from his dodging eyes that he was bought by Gu Shenxing. Now that he heard these words, he was even more certain that he was lying and his will has been They changed.

It's a pity that only Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran knew what Grandpa said before his death. Even if they say it now, no one believes it, let alone has no legal effect.

Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao looked at each other, and they all understood this truth.

"No one has any objections now, right?" Gu Shenxing looked at everyone and smiled: "In the future, all the affairs of the Gu family will be handled by me. I hope I can cooperate with you happily."

The guests came back to express their condolences to the old man. One was because they missed the friendship with him before, and the other was to get timely information and want to know who the new owner of the Gu family was.

Now that they know that the new owner is Gu Shenxing, they will naturally start to fawn on him and will not investigate whether this will is true or false.

Gu Shenxing took the will back from Gu Wuhao's hand, leaned forward slightly, attached it to his ear and smiled: "Gu Wuhao, you can't play with me, and Gu can only belong to me."

After speaking, Gu Shenxing put a hand on Lawyer Chen's shoulder and led the people out of the mourning hall.

Gu Yuansong and Yuan Fang looked at each other. The two took off their filial obedience and walked out after Gu Shen. The other guests also found excuses to leave, ready to discuss cooperation with Gu Shenxing. Soon they were in the hall. Only the rest of Gu's family are left.

A large part of the death of Mr. Gu was because of Gu Wensong, so he was unwilling to stay here and left.

Tang Anran knew that Gu Wuhao was feeling very uncomfortable now. She did not say anything, but tightly held his hand and comforted him with silent actions.

Gu Wuchao held Tang Anran's hand back in his palm and made a secret decision.

The next day, Mr. Gu's body was sent to the crematorium. No one noticed, there was a needle eye on his arm.