Chapter 84

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 84: Gu Wuhao broke through

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 84: Gu Wuhao broke through

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Gu Wuhao broke through

In the next few days, Li Wenbo was more attentive to Tang Anran. Every day, he was looking for various reasons to invite her out for dinner and go out to play with her, but Tang Anran refused every time.

Although Tang Anran did not say why he refused, Li Wenbo thought of what Tang Anran had said to Yang Qing in the office last time, and he naturally blamed Yang Qing for everything, and his relationship with her became increasingly alienated.

Just when Tang Anran was looking for a suitable time to implement his next plan, he suddenly received an unfamiliar text message.

When Tang Anran finished reading the text message, the whole person became excited, and even unable to check the above message, he rushed to the address on the text message.

The address on the text message is a cemetery in the suburbs. This cemetery is very remote, so the price of the cemetery is very cheap. Generally, family members who have no money to buy a cemetery in the city cemetery will bury their dead relatives here.

However, many unclaimed remains were buried here for free. The news that Tang Anran received was that Duo Duo and her original remains were buried here.

The management staff in the cemetery led Tang Anran to the tomb written in the text message. There was no photo or name on the tombstone, but a date was simply engraved.

"The two bodies are a pair of mother and daughter. They were abandoned outside the cemetery. We don't know their identities, so we can only engrave the date they were found." The administrator looked at the tombstone and shook his head and sighed: "The mother and daughter are really pitiful."

Tang Anran's eyes were fixed on the date on the tombstone, and his eyes started

Pantothenic acid.

The date was indeed the day when they had an accident, but in order to be more certain, Tang Anran took out his mobile phone and found out the photo he had kept with Duoduo in the mailbox before.

"Are they the mother and daughter?" Tang Anran handed the phone to the administrator and asked nervously.

The administrator is getting older and his eyes are dizzy. After staring at the phone for a while, he finally nodded affirmatively: "It's them, it's them!"

After getting an affirmative answer, Tang Anran's hand holding the phone slowly tightened, feeling that his heart was held tightly by an invisible big hand, and he couldn't breathe out of pain.

She thought before that if the Li family had some conscience, at least they would bury her and Duoduo, but she didn't expect that they would be so unrelenting and threw their remains here.

The more he thought about this, the more hatred Tang Anran felt towards the Li family, and his hands became tighter.

"I want to stay here alone for a while, okay?" Tang Anran took a deep breath, holding back the tears that were about to come out of his eyes, and looked at the administrator beside him and explained: "This is my old friend. I want to stay here. Stay with them."

"Of course." The manager nodded, then left with a response.

The cemetery was empty, there was no other person besides Tang Anran, and there were cold tombstones all around, but she was not afraid at all.