Chapter 123

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 123: Really ridiculous and ironic

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 123: Really ridiculous and ironic

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Really ridiculous and ironic

Tang Anran pressed Gu Shenxing's wrist and stared at the syringe in his hand and asked, "Axing, what are you doing?"

She originally just saw the door being pushed open and closed her eyes subconsciously, but she didn't expect Gu Shen to do this to her after coming in.

Seeing the unknown medicine in the syringe, Tang Anran frowned tightly.

If she really fell asleep just now, would the medicine enter her body?

After a brief stupor, Gu Shenxing quickly reacted.

"I'm worried that you will fall asleep tonight, so I want to give you some tranquilizers to make you sleep more stable." Gu Shenxing pulled away Tang Anran's hand and put the syringe away calmly, from beginning to end. There was a gentle smile on them.

Tang Anran didn't seem to be lying when she saw Gu Shenxing's appearance, but her heart was still full of doubts.

"This medicine is really soothing?" Tang Anran looked at him and said

With deep doubts in his breath.

Gu Shenxing smiled and nodded: "Of course, how could I lie to you? Since Xiaoxi is not asleep, then I will continue to fight for you."

After speaking, Gu Shenxing took out the syringe again, but was stopped by Tang Anran again.

"No, I can sleep." Tang Anran smiled at him alienatedly: "It's getting late. Go back to your room and sleep. Don't give me this medicine anymore."

Gu Shenxing held the syringe in his hand and stared at Tang Anran silently. After a while, he finally nodded: "Well, you should rest earlier."

Saying good night, Gu Shenxing left Tang Anran's room.

After Gu Shenxing left, Tang Anran immediately got out of bed and locked the door.

Confirming that Gu Shenxing would not come in again, her tight body relaxed, and the back of her pajamas was already soaked in sweat.

Leaning on the door panel, Tang Anran raised both arms and looked at it carefully for a long time, and finally found that there were several pinholes on his right arm.

These pinholes are very small, not painful or itchy, and it is impossible to find them if you don't look closely.

Gu Shenxing said just now that the syringes were filled with tranquilizers. He wanted her to sleep more peacefully, but looking at the pinholes in her arms, Tang Anran knew very well that he must not be the first time he had injected himself. And that medicine is probably not soothing.

As for what kind of medicine was in it and what Gu Shen acted to give her those things, Tang Anran didn't know the answer yet.

But the only thing I know is that Gu Shenxing is definitely not as simple as it seems on the surface, and she must never trust her that much anymore.

Tang Anran was immersed in his thoughts at this time, and did not know that in the living room across the door, Gu Shenxing was standing at the door of the room with a syringe, his face gloomy.

On the other side, after Gu Wuhao left the old house, he drove directly to Yuwen Jin's house.

Yuwenjin was socializing with the client at night, drank a lot of wine, and just fell asleep, Gu Wuhao opened the door and fished him out of the quilt.