Chapter 127

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 127: My wife is angry and cute

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 127: My wife is angry and cute

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

My wife is angry and cute

Chu Yao looked at Meng Yaxin, who was kneeling at his feet, with a sneer at the corner of his mouth. The next second he suddenly picked up the wine glass and poured all the red wine on her face.

"Okay, then I will give you one last chance."

Getting the result she wanted, Meng Yaxin's tight body finally slowly relaxed.

She doesn't want to die, so this time, she will seize the opportunity.

Early the next morning, Meng Yaxin rang the doorbell of Gu Wuhao's villa, and soon a servant came to open the door.

The servants were taken aback when they saw Meng Yaxin in a panic.

"Excuse me, please inform me, I want to see Ah Chao."

It was the first time Meng Yaxin spoke to the servant in such a polite tone. The servant did not respond for a moment, and was taken aback for a while before nodding: "Please wait a moment."

After speaking, the maid turned and walked to the restaurant.

At this time, I was looking for Meng Yaxin for the meal, but now she took the initiative to look for it, and Gu Wuhao naturally wanted to see her.

After a brief surprise, Gu Wuhao got up and walked out. Tang Anran handed Xiaohang to Xu Xiaorong and followed him.

Neither Gu Wuzheng nor Tang Anran expected that Meng Yaxin would become so embarrassed after not seeing each other for a few days, her whole body was wounded, her face looked as if she was twenty years old.

When Meng Yaxin saw Tang Anran next to Gu Wuzheng, she was slightly taken aback, and then immediately understood.

It turns out that Shen Xi is really Tang Anran...

"Ahao, thank you for coming to see me." Meng Yaxin looked at Gu Wuhao, with a bitter smile on her face: "I know, you must hate me to death."

In order to complete Chu Yao's mission, she did everything possible to create trouble for Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran, and even killed their children by mistake. She really did a lot of wrong things.

Originally, she wanted to use this last opportunity to make a living for herself.

But last night she thought about it all night and suddenly changed her mind.

She did too many wrong things and didn't want to make mistakes again and again.

Seeing that Gu Wuhao ignored her, Meng Yaxin didn’t mind, she smiled at him and continued, “A Chao, I lied to you. The reason why there was no news suddenly that year was not because I was locked up in the Meng’s house, but because I was at the end. When desperate, I met a man."

"He is very rich and can give me the life I want, so I followed him. I followed him to Country R and got married there."

Hearing Meng Yaxin's words, Gu Wuhao didn't change the expression on his face, as if he was listening to a stranger telling a story.

Although it has long been known that Gu Wuhao would adopt this attitude, Meng Yaxin still felt very uncomfortable.

But who can blame this? Everything is on her own account.