Chapter 75

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 75: She's tired and don't want to love anymore

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 75: She's tired and don't want to love anymore

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

She's tired and don't want to love anymore

Tang Anran was just about to speak, but Gu Wuhao, who had been standing behind her silently, suddenly stepped forward, and then stretched out his hand to embrace her shoulder.

"I don't think my wife made a mistake. If Miss Meng is unwilling to listen, she can leave now." Gu Wuzheng looked at Meng Yaxin coldly, and unceremoniously issued an order to evict her.

Gu Wuhao's words have already reached this point, no matter how thick Meng Yaxin's face is, she doesn't want to stay here anymore.

What's more, after this incident, she had already recognized Tang Anran's position in Gu Wuhao's heart, and she was afraid that the plan she had made before would no longer work.

"Achao, I'm sorry, I caused you trouble today." Meng Yaxin smiled apologetically at Gu Wuhao: "Actually I still have a lot of things to say, but it doesn't matter. We will definitely have a chance to have a good chat in the future. ."

Meng Yaxin seems to be completely unaffected by Gu Wuhao's cold attitude

After speaking with a smile, he picked up the bag on the sofa and turned around to leave.

Just when she walked to Tang Anran's side, Meng Yaxin's steps stopped for a while, then turned her head and glanced at Tang Anran contemptuously.

Even if she didn't speak, the smell of gunpowder between the two had spread quickly.

"Xu Anran, let's wait and see." Meng Yaxin raised her mouth lightly, and after saying this meaningfully, she took another step out of the villa.

Tang Anran stood there, watching Meng Yaxin's figure disappear from sight, her lips pressed tightly.

Before, she was not sure what Meng Yaxin's purpose was for coming back this time, but now she understands it, she is all here for Gu Wuhao.

Just solved a Fang Jiayi, now another Meng Yaxin popped up, and the peach blossom next to Gu Wuzheng was really cut and cut.

Thinking of this, Tang Anran couldn't help but glared at Gu Wuhao.

, Then shook his hand on his shoulder, turned and walked upstairs.

Although Tang Anran treated him with cold eyes, Gu Wuhao was not only not angry, but also very happy.

If he guessed correctly, Tang Anran was jealous just now. She would be jealous of herself. Does it mean that she has begun to care about him?

Thinking of this possibility, the corners of Gu Wuhao's mouth rose unconsciously, and he caught up to the stairs with his bag.

It was already eight o'clock in the evening, Xiao Hang was already asleep, Tang Anran went to the room to cover him with the quilt that he kicked off, then left gently, and returned to his room.

As soon as he opened the door, he saw Gu Wuhao sitting on his bed, looking at her with a smile on his face.

Tang Anran frowned, not wanting to ignore him, and turned around to go into the bathroom to wash his hands.

It’s just that before she could walk to the bathroom door, someone sitting on the bed quickly got up and strode to her, blocking

Her way.