Chapter 77

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 77: This matter is related to the Xu family

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 77: This matter is related to the Xu family

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This matter is related to the Xu family

Meng Yaxin looked at Tang Anran, who was sleeping on Gu Wuhao's shoulder, and shook her head slightly: "You can't say it here."

Gu Wuhao heard what she meant, and frowned dissatisfiedly: "Just say it here."

"This matter has something to do with the Xu family, so I can't say it here." Meng Yaxin still shook her head firmly.

Gu Wuhao heard that this matter had something to do with the Xu family. Although he didn't know whether Meng Yaxin's words were true or false, he still didn't want Tang Anran to get involved, so it was rare to hear Meng Yaxin's words.

He put Tang Anran on his shoulders carefully on the chair and lay down, and then covered her with his jacket again. Only then did Gu Wuzhuo get up and follow Meng Yaxin to the stairs.

Not long after they left, Tang Anran, who was originally asleep, suddenly opened his eyes, then looked at the direction they were leaving, and did not return for a long time.

In the stairs, Gu Wuhao and Meng Yaxin stood opposite each other.

"Let's talk about it, why does this matter have something to do with the Xu family." Gu Wuhao looked at Meng Yaxin and urged in a deep voice.

Meng Yaxin subconsciously licked her lips with the tip of her tongue, her expression a little nervous and hesitant.

But this state only lasted for a while, and she opened her mouth: "Tonight, Grandpa Gu answered a phone call, and I accidentally heard some of it when I passed the study."

"Although I did not hear clearly what the other party said to Grandpa Gu, I clearly heard Xu Chengsheng's name from Grandpa Gu, and also mentioned Xu's and Miss Xu. Grandpa Gu was very angry at the time and was still very emotional after hanging up the phone. excitement."

"Later, Grandpa Gu went out of the study and hurried to go out. Before I had time to support Grandpa Gu, he suddenly stepped on the air and rolled down the stairs. Before he fell unconscious, Grandpa Gu held my hand and said again. Xu Chengsheng fainted before he could finish speaking the next words."

"This is what I know." Meng Yaxin finished speaking, reaching out to hold Gu Wuhao's hand, but after seeing his cold face, she finally did not dare to reach out.

"Achao, I know you never believed me, but I really didn't lie this time, and what I said was the truth."

"Although Grandpa Gu has no direct relationship with the Xu family this time, I always feel that something must have happened between the Xu family and Grandpa Gu, otherwise Grandpa Gu would not be so excited, let alone fall down the stairs."

After listening to Meng Yaxin’s words, Gu Wuzheng fell into a long-term sink.

silent.

Old man Gu and Xu Anran's grandfather have been comrades-in-arms and friends for many years. Although Xu Anran's grandfather has passed away, the relationship between Mr. Gu and Xu Chengsheng has always been very good. It is impossible to have any conflicts suddenly.

He would not blindly believe Meng Yaxin's words without any evidence, but this was at least a clue. He would follow this to investigate and see what happened to the Xu family and Gu family.