Chapter 175

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 175: I give her unscrupulous capital

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 175: I give her unscrupulous capital

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I give her unscrupulous capital

Xiao Hang's personality is inherently more sensitive than ordinary children. Tang Anran always wants to give him more care, so except for special circumstances, she personally picks up Xiao Hang at other times.

In the past two days, she was busy completing the new homework assigned by Yan Xi, so Xu Xiaorong went to pick up Xiaohang, but Xu Xiaorong hadn't returned home today, so she suddenly called Tang Anran.

On the phone, she yelled anxiously: "Sister An Ran, do you have time to come to school now?"

Tang Anran and Xu Xiaorong had a good relationship. Every day I heard her calling "Young Grandma" and she was a little awkward, so she didn't have to be so polite and just call her own name.

Xu Xiaorong was a little nervous before and didn't dare to shout, but after a long time, she got used to it.

Hearing the anxiety in Xu Xiaorong's tone at this time, Tang Anran immediately put down the paintbrush in his hand and asked as he walked out, "What happened?"

"After I sent Xiaohang to school, I was going to go home, but the teacher of Xiaohang ran over before leaving the school gate, saying that Xiaohang had injured a classmate. Now that the other parent has come to school, I want sister Anran to also Come here."

Xiao Hang is studying in the best kindergarten in Yangcheng, where the parents of the students are basically rich or expensive, and Xu Xiaorong is just a servant.

Under such circumstances, there is no right to speak at all.

The other parent had a tough attitude, and Xu Xiaorong had no choice but to call Tang Anran.

Although Xu Xiaorong didn't say these words, Tang Anran understood it all in her heart, but compared with these, she was more concerned about Xiaohang's situation now, worried whether he would be injured.

After hung up the phone in a hurry, Tang Anran immediately asked the driver to drive her to the kindergarten.

When Tang Anran hurried to the reception room of the kindergarten, she saw Xu Xiaorong and Xiaohang sitting on the sofa on one side, and a young woman in her thirties sitting opposite, with heavy makeup on her face and an angry face. , And a little boy was sitting beside him.

Generally, when parents encounter such a thing, most of them blame their children without clarifying the situation, thinking about solving the problem as soon as possible, but never thought that they would be wronged or hurt their children's hearts.

Tang Anran walked to Xiao Hang and looked him up and down carefully, confirming that he had not suffered any other injuries except for a small scratch on his face, and his worried heart relaxed a little.

"Xiao Hang, tell my mother what happened? Why did you fight with the kids?" Tang Anran held Xiao Hang's small hand into his palm and asked softly while watching him.

Hearing Tang Anran's questioning, Xiao Hang's hand was subconsciously locked.

He lowered his head, his eyes were slightly red, his teeth clenched his lips, as if

Hardly prepared to answer.

Tang Anran was not in a hurry, just watching him quietly, waiting for him to take the initiative to tell himself.