Chapter 198

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 198: She will hate you forever

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 198: She will hate you forever

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

She will hate you forever

Tang Anran was really angry this time, and when he returned to the room, his face was still angry.

As soon as Gu Wuzhen came out of the shower, he saw her sitting on the sofa, holding the pillow tightly in his arms, with an unhappy expression on his face.

He walked up to Tang Anran and sat down, stretched out his hand to take her into his arms and asked in a low voice, "Why are you upset?"

There was no secret between Tang Anran and Gu Wuhao, so she directly told him everything she had just discussed with Tang Peipei.

"I can understand Mom's feelings, but I am also her daughter. Why did she take Xiaohang away from me for a new Rose?" Tang Anran curled his eyebrows, looking suspiciously and uneasy. With Gu Wuhao.

She has had no father since she was a child, and Tang Peipei is her only relative, so the relationship between the mother and daughter has always been very good, and almost never quarreled.

But because of Rose's sudden appearance, the two of them have quarreled twice in this period of time.

If Tang Peipei still insists on helping Roses take Xiaohang, they will continue to quarrel, and the relationship between mother and daughter will get worse.

Tang Anran didn't understand Rose's character or what kind of person she was, but judging from the fact that she was able to ruthlessly discard the newly born Xiaohang, she was definitely not a good person.

If Xiaohang were really taken away by her, she might still be abused by her.

So Tang Anran's heart is very tormented and entangled, and she does not want to quarrel with Tang Peipei

, Let alone Xiaohang being snatched away.

Gu Wuzheng could understand Tang Anran's current mood. After all, Xiaohang had already become a part of their family, and he would naturally not allow others to **** him away.

"Mom may feel guilty for Roses, that's why she helped her like this." Gu Wuzheng took Tang Anran's shoulders and calmed her emotions softly: "You said those things today, Mom will want to understand. "

"I hope." Tang Anran sighed lightly.

She only hopes that Tang Peipei can be a little more sober now and don't be tempted by Roses.

And Gu Wuhao still had a bold guess in his heart.

"Wife, where was the parent-child test report that Roses brought last time?" Gu Wuhao asked with a frown, remembering his guess.

Tang Anran didn't understand why Gu Wuhao asked this suddenly, but she didn't ask much, and immediately got up and handed him the two reports in the cabinet.

Gu Wuzhuo took it, opened the report and read it carefully.

There are all the necessary seals and signatures. This is indeed a real test report, but Gu Wuhao still thinks this is a problem.

He sent someone to find someone who could not be found for so long, and she appeared in front of them by coincidence, and she even became Xiaohang's biological mother.

All this is too coincidental, so coincidence that makes people feel weird.

Gu Wuzhuo had to start to doubt the authenticity of this report, that Rose was not Tang Peipei's biological daughter, and that she was not Xiaohang's biological mother at all.