Chapter 116

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 116: I have a woman I like

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 116: I have a woman I like

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I have a woman I like

Tang Anran didn't have time to remember who this man was, and found out that more than half of the guests at the wedding were gone, and Gu's family had disappeared.

What exactly happened here?

Tang Anran didn't want to see Gu Wuzheng standing together just now, so he closed his eyes and completely missed the scene just now.

She was worried that something would happen to Gu's family, but she was **** with her hands and feet and stuffed a cloth in her mouth. There was no way to escape!

Tang Anran was anxious, but still forced himself to calm down first.

She pressed the piece of cloth in her mouth with the tip of her tongue, moved it slowly, and finally spit out the cloth.

Only worried that Gu Shenxing would be attracted by the horror, so Tang Anran said nothing, and then began to work hard to untie the chains on his hands and feet.

On the other side, as soon as Grandpa Gu arrived at the hospital, he was immediately sent to the rescue room.

Gu Wuzheng had already had a high fever, and after such a toss, his whole body was dizzy, and he staggered and fell directly to the ground.

"A Chao!" Gu Jinyan shouted at the side, and quickly helped him onto the chair to sit down.

Through the suit, Gu Jinyan can feel the temperature of Gu Wuhao's body

It was abnormal, and he reached out and touched his forehead, it was really hot.

"Achao, you have a high fever, you must go see a doctor as soon as possible." Gu Jinyan said while trying to help Gu Wuhao go to the hospital, but Gu Wuhao refused to go.

He leaned on the bench in the corridor and shook his head feebly: "It's okay, I'll just wait here."

After Mr. Gu fell downstairs before, his body is no longer as good as before, this time he was completely dizzy.

Gu Wuxiong was worried, and stubbornly wanted to wait here until Old Man Gu came out.

Seeing Gu Wuzheng's determination, Gu Jinyan knew that it was useless to say anything, so he didn't persuade him.

But he couldn't just leave him with a high fever, so he bought some anti-fever medicine for him in the end. After watching him take it, he was relieved.

Gu Shenxing leaned on the opposite wall and looked at Gu Wuhao expressionlessly. His eyes hidden under the lenses were full of mockery, but in the end he said nothing.

About an hour later, the door of the rescue room opened.

Gu Wuzheng stood up almost as soon as the door opened, but his body was really weak, and he fell into a chair as soon as he stood up.

He gritted his teeth, rejected Gu Jinyan’s holding hand, and held it by himself

The wall stood up and walked to the doctor.

"Mr. Gu was so irritated that he fainted, and he was awake now." The doctor took off his mask and looked at the people in front of him and explained: "Although there is no life-threatening danger for the time being, Mr. Gu's body The function is getting worse and worse. If you can't adjust your mentality and recuperate from the deterioration in the future, I'm afraid..."