Chapter 193

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 193: You are sure to lose this bet

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 193: You are sure to lose this bet

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

You are sure to lose this bet

Gu Shenxing was sitting next to Gu Wensong. The woman Gu Wensong had been hugging just now had left, leaving only the four of them in the box.

"Achao, sit over and have two drinks?" Gu Shenxing shook his glass towards Gu Wuhao, smiled at him, and said meaningfully, "Some things are not urgent."

Hearing Gu Shenxing's words, Gu Wuhao and Yu Wenjin immediately understood that Gu Wenjing and the others were indeed in his hands.

Gu Wuzhao didn't have the mind to talk nonsense with him. Knowing that they couldn't tell their whereabouts by asking, he asked directly: "What do you want?"

If their goal was only Gu Wenjing and the others, then Gu Shenxing would not be here now, so Gu Wuhao knew that his goal was not this.

Gu Shenxing heard Gu Wuhao say this, so he stopped going around with him, drank all the wine in the glass, and then put down the wine glass in his hand: "It's actually very simple. I just want to make a bet with you. The bet is The fate of Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya."

"If you win, you can take them away unharmed, but if you lose, then their lives will be my decision."

Gu Wuzhao frowned, and did not immediately agree to Gu Shenxing, but first asked, "What are you betting on?"

"Just bet on the dice, whoever has the highest points will win, and the game will be the winner." Gu Shenxing's face has a playful smile.

Gu Wuzhuo turned his head and exchanged glances with Yu Wenjin, and then nodded to Gu Shenxing: "Two wins in three games."

"Good." Gu Shenxing nodded very readily.

Soon a waiter walked in and began to remove other things from the table, leaving only two dice cups. Gu Wuhao and Gu Shenxing sat face to face on the sofa.

When the gambling game just started, Yu Wenjin turned and walked out of the box when no one was paying attention.

"You choose one dice cup first." Gu Shenxing pointed at the two dice cups, letting Gu Wushao choose first.

Gu Wuzheng pretended to be hesitant for a long time before choosing one of them.

Gu Shenxing saw him like this and knew that he was delaying time with himself, so he snorted and didn't say anything more.

After choosing the dice cup, the two began to shake the dice.

In the box, except for the dice colliding with the dice cup and making a harsh sound

, There was no other voice, and Gu Wensong, who was sitting on the sidelines, clenched his hands nervously.

He hoped that Gu Wuzheng would win this bet. After all, it was the lives of his two daughters, but he also hoped that he would not win, because if Gu Wuzheng knew that Fang Xia's death was related to him, he would definitely not spare him lightly.

In short, Gu Wensong's heart was very tangled at this time, and as the sound of the dice shaking stopped, his heart instantly raised his throat.

There are three dice in each dice cup. At this time, two dice cups are opened at the same time, one is fifteen points and the other is sixteen points.