Chapter 72

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 72: You are a natural couple

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 72: You are a natural couple

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

You are a natural couple

Seeing Meng Yaxin, Tang Anran was also stunned for a moment, but she didn't expect her to appear here suddenly.

When the two looked at each other, Gu Wenya and Gu Wenjing took Meng Yaxin's arm and walked over with a smile.

"Brother, this is the gift we prepared for you. Do you like it?" Gu Wenya pushed Meng Yaxin forward and watched Gu Wuhao proudly raise his mouth: "You have been looking for Sister Yaxin for so many years, now you are serious Get together, you can be together forever in the future."

Speaking of this, Gu Wenya paused for a moment, and then turned to look at Tang Anran: "Some people should be self-aware and learn to know good and bad. Don't think that you can do it if you hold on to the title of Young Lady Gu. Gu family, it's a foolish dream!"

"Wenya!" As soon as Gu Wenya finished speaking, Meng Yaxin hurriedly called her name and patted the back of her hand: "Achao is already married. If you say this, Miss Xu will misunderstand."

Tang Anran didn't know exactly what kind of person Meng Yaxin was, but now he understood her words instantly.

On the surface, Meng Yaxin seemed to be blaming Gu Wenya for being ignorant, but she called herself "Miss Xu", obviously not admitting that she was the wife of Gu Wuhao.

This Miss Meng is far less simple than she thought.

Gu Wuhao didn't expect Meng Yaxin to appear here, it seems it should be

Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya brought her here.

But he didn't care about Meng Yaxin's affairs, because compared to Meng Yaxin, he cared more about Tang Anran's feelings.

Gu Wuzhao frowned and looked at Gu Wenya, his face revealed the anger he held back, and he sternly rebuked, "Gu Wenya, apologize to An Ran!"

Gu Wenya was frightened by Gu Wuhao's call. After a while, she reacted. She raised her head and stubbornly sneered: "I'm not wrong. Why should I apologize to her!"

"Apologize!" Gu Wuhao repeated it with a solemn face, already obviously impatient.

Gu Wuzheng has a good temper among the five Gu family brothers and sisters, because he has a straight face all the year round, and it seems difficult to see emotions like joy and anger in him.

But today, in front of so many guests, to force Gu Wenya, the birthday star, to apologize to Tang Anran, it was really unexpected for many people.

Gu Wenya bit her lips tightly, looked at Gu Wuhao aggrievedly, and refused to speak.

She felt that she had done nothing wrong, so she didn't need to apologize to Tang Anran.

If someone else encounters this situation, they may take the initiative to persuade him, but Tang Anran didn't do that.

She stood quietly behind Gu Wuhao, held Xiaohang's hand tightly in her palm, and looked at the scene in front of her coldly.

Tang Anran thought that he was not a kind person, especially Gu Wenya and the others played her repeatedly and embarrassed her.

She will not be stingy enough to retaliate against them for this, but an apology is still needed.

The surrounding guests had already started to talk, although they had tried to keep the volume down, but Gu Wenya could hear clearly.