Chapter 4

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 4: Am i going to strangle you now

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 4: Am i going to strangle you now

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Am i going to strangle you now

His face was ugly, and the hand holding Tang Anran's wrist used a lot of strength, and the pain made her gritted her teeth.

"I am Xu Anran." Tang Anran yelled at him enduring the pain.

Tang Anran knew very well that at this time, even if he told him clearly, he wouldn't believe it, so he might as well bite his identity.

Hearing her answer, Gu Wuzhen didn't immediately let go of her wrist, but continued to stare at her with that cold and sharp eyes, and even increased the strength in his hands a little bit.

The look in this man's eyes was really terrifying. Just being stared at him like this, Tang Anran already felt the goose bumps all over his body.

She subconsciously wanted to retreat, but there was a wall behind her, and there was no way to retreat.

There was no way, Tang Anran could only take a deep breath and summon the courage to shout at him: "Gu Wuhao, what do you want to do!"

Hearing her shouting, Gu Wuzheng's deep eyes were covered with ice, and a icy voice sounded in her ears again: "Xu Anran, your courage has grown."

The moment the voice fell, he originally grabbed her wrist

When she let go, Tang Anran had time to relax, and his hand directly pinched her neck.

"Guess, am I going to choke you to death now?" He looked down at Tang Anran and asked with a sneer, his tone as if he was not discussing life and death events, but a trivial matter.

His hand holding Tang Anran's neck didn't use much strength, but she could clearly feel the murderous intent on him.

Tang Anran knew very well in his heart that as long as he moved a little, his life would fall here today.

But God finally gave her a chance to be born again. She hasn't avenged her daughter, how could she die here like this!

"You dare not kill me, grandfather won't allow you to do this!" Tang Anran forced to pretend to be calm and shouted directly into his eyes.

Tang Anran received a piece of news from Xu Xiaorong before that the reason why Xu Anran married Gu Wuhao was because of his father Gu.

Xu Anran’s mouth is sweet and he is very good at making Old Man Gu happy, so Father Gu likes Xu Anran very much, and Gu Wuzhuo was raised by Father Gu since he was a child, and what he heard the most was what he said. It is precisely because of this that he would agree Marry a notorious Xu Anran.

"I hate being threatened the most." The smile on Gu Wuzhuo's face disappeared instantly, and the hand holding her neck suddenly increased.

At this moment, a feeling of suffocation spread across Tang Anran's body, and the pain from her neck made her tears flow, and for the second time, she felt that death was so close to her.

But it was only an instant, and Gu Wuhao soon released his hand, and Tang Anran slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

"Cough...cough cough..." She covered her neck and coughed hard, every time she coughed, it seemed that the internal organs were hurting.

"Twenty minutes for you, tidy up and review the house with me. I don't want to see you like a ghost again." Gu Wuzheng looked at her condescendingly, said this like an order, and then turned and left. Room, don’t forget to take the divorce agreement with you when you leave.

After sitting on the ground and coughing for a while, Tang Anran finally eased up slowly.

She didn't know why Gu Wuzheng was so cruel to Xu Anran, but she knew very well that she must not stay here anymore.

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

New NovelsThe Paranoid Tyrant’s Illness Got Worse Today (13 hours ago)Welcome Back To the World Game (16 hours ago)Being A Shrew to My Ex-Husband After Our Divorce (19 hours ago)View more »

About Us Contact Us Cookie Policy DMCA Privacy Policy Terms of Use
Copyright © 2019 - MTLNovel.com