Chapter 101

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 101: You will spoil me like this

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 101: You will spoil me like this

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

You will spoil me like this

"Achao, it was grandpa who let Yaxin stay at home. You didn't tell grandpa to drive her out like this. I'm afraid it is a bit inappropriate, right?" Gu Shenxing stood in front of Gu Wuhao with a gentle smile on his face. , But the tone of speech is very firm.

According to the jargon of care and caution, if you want to drive off Meng Yaxin, you have to tell Old Man Gu.

Gu Wuzheng also understands this truth, but he can no longer tolerate Meng Yaxin staying here: "She must leave now, and I will explain to him on Grandpa's side."

"Since you said that, let it be yours." Gu Shenxing helped the glasses on the bridge of his nose and stopped arguing with Gu Wuhao.

Meng Yaxin originally saw Gu Shenxing come to speak for herself, and thought that things would turn for the better, but she didn't expect it to be the same in the end.

Her eyes widened unwillingly, just about to speak, but after seeing Gu Shenxing's meaningful eyes, she closed her mouth again.

There was no struggle, no yelling, and even Meng Yaxin didn't even say a word, so Gu Wuhao was driven out of the Gu family.

"You probably haven't eaten dinner yet? It's just time, let's go down together." Gu Shenxing said with a light smile, turned around and went downstairs first.

Standing at the door, Gu Wuhao and Tang Anran frowned slightly as they watched Gu Shenxing's figure disappearing from sight.

Both of them felt that Gu Shenxing was a little strange today, but it was hard to tell how strange it was.

In the end, Gu Wuhao simply put this question aside for the time being, and first took Tang Anran downstairs to eat, and left the rest for later.

As soon as Meng Yaxin was pushed out of Gu's house by her servant, she saw a black car parked on the side of the road, the window was lowered, and a familiar face appeared in front of her.

"You..." Meng Yaxin widened her eyes and looked at the man in front of her with horror, her mouth wide open but she didn't know what to say.

The man glanced at Meng Yaxin with a cold face, his thin lips lightly opened, and coldly dropped the words: "Get in the car."

Meng Yaxin wanted to refuse, but she thought that every time she resisted the treatment he suffered in the future, she could only give up resistance and bite the bullet and got into the car.

"Sorry, my plan failed. Gu Wuhao has long since lost feelings for me, and I can't get his trust." Meng Yaxin shrank in the corner and whispered to the man, for fear that a wrong word would anger him. .

The man didn't make a sound, but stared at Gu's old house with his head sideways, his eyes gleaming fiercely.

A long time later, just when Meng Yaxin thought that the man would not speak again, he suddenly said, "Go back and receive the punishment."

The simple six words made Meng Yaxin startled in a cold sweat.

"Yes." Even though she was afraid, Meng Yaxin nodded and obediently agreed to his request.

Thinking of the punishment she would suffer next, Meng Yaxin hated Tang Anran even more.

Without her presence, his plan would be successful and would not be punished. All this was Tang Anran's fault.