Chapter 188

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 188: I really can't make it anymore

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 188: I really can't make it anymore

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I really can't make it anymore

"Yuwenjin, Jiajia is dead, what are you still pretending to be here?" Tang Anran pointed at Yuwenjin who was kneeling on the ground and shouted.

She knew that her body couldn't be excited now, but seeing Yu Wenjin like this, she really couldn't hold back her temper.

Tang Anran felt sorry for Wen Yijia, how desperate he was, he chose to commit suicide in this way.

It feels worthless to replace Wen Yijia, ruining his life for such a man.

Tang Anran's slap took a lot of effort, but Yu Wenjin didn't feel any pain at all, and he didn't even frown.

When my heart is dead, I naturally feel no pain.

He ignored Tang Anran's accusation and continued to search in the ruins.

Because he believed that he would definitely find Wen Yijia, a living, flesh and blood, who would cry and laugh.

Gu Wuzhuo took Tang Anran to stand on a flat ground, and then returned to Yu Wenjin again.

"Don't look for it, she's not here." Gu Wuhao squatted down, grabbed Yu Wenjin's wrist, looked at him and said in a deep voice, "Her body is in the funeral home."

Hearing Gu Wuhao's words, Yu Wenjin's emotions suddenly became excited.

.

He threw off Gu Wuhao's hand and stood up and shouted, "She is not there, she is not dead!"

After speaking, he pointed his finger at the ruins in front of him, and smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Jia Jia, she is still alive, right here, and you will find her here."

"She said she would never leave me, she won't break her promise, she can't break her promise..."

In fact, Yu Wenjin already knew from Cheng Jia that Wen Yijia's body was in the funeral home, but he dared not face her.

So he lied to himself, paralyzed his nerves, and told himself that Wen Yijia was not dead and that she would be found here.

But now, Gu Wuzhuo directly said what he had been avoiding, and Yu Wenjin's whole person collapsed all at once.

He was like a neurotic, crying and laughing, repeating these words in his mouth.

Looking at Yu Wenjin like this, Gu Wuzheng was angry and sad.

Seeing that Yuwenjin was unwilling to go, Gu Wuzhuo directly used his hands to force him into the car, and then drove him and Tang Anran to the funeral home.

According to the older generation, Tang Anran is just pregnant now, so she can't go to an unlucky place like a funeral home, but she has such a good relationship with Wen Yijia, how could she not send her the last trip?

So this time, Gu Wuhao didn't stop him, and went straight with her.

Wen Yijia's parents died and other relatives hadn't been in contact for a long time, so when they arrived at the funeral home, Wen Yijia's body was still lying in the morgue and no one came to claim it.

The fire was too strong, and Wen Yijia had been burned beyond words. Even though Tang Anran had been mentally prepared in advance, when he saw Wen Yijia, he was still frightened, but it was more uncomfortable and distressed.