Chapter 54

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 54: This thing was done by someone

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 54: This thing was done by someone

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This thing was done by someone

As if he hadn't heard what Yu Wenjin said, Gu Wuzheng naturally took a piece of spare ribs and put it in Tang Anran's bowl, and then took another piece for himself.

After doing this, Gu Wuzheng glanced at him with a tilted head, and said coldly, "I can't stop your mouth even when I eat?"

Yu Wenjin heard the warning in Gu Wuzheng's tone, looked at Tang Anran and smiled, then did not speak any more, and continued to eat quietly.

Because of this episode, Tang Anran's heart became very confused, so he only ate a little for lunch and didn't eat it.

After lunch, everyone sat on the sofa and chatted for a while, and then went to the game room on the second floor. Yuwenjin took Gu Jinyan and Buao to play on the game console. Wen Yijia was unwell and went to the lounge, leaving Gu Wuhao. There was nothing to do with Tang Anran.

"Do you know how to play billiards?" Gu Wuhao asked, looking down at Tang Anran who was still in a daze.

Tang Anran's thoughts had already flown away, and he didn't even hear what Gu Wuzheng was talking about. He blinked and looked at him puzzledly: "What?"

Seeing her dumbfounded, Gu Wuzheng sighed lightly, and then took her by the wrist and walked to a pool table in the corner of the game room.

"Want to play?" Gu Wuhao picked up a club and shook it towards Tang Anran.

Shook.

Tang Anran had always been thinking about Gu Wuhao's things before, and the more he thought about it, the more confused he became. Now he wanted to find something to distract his attention, so when he heard Gu Wuhao's question, he nodded and agreed: "Okay."

As soon as he readily agreed, Tang Anran thought of an important thing.

She raised her head and looked at Gu Wuzheng with an awkward smile: "But I don't know how to play this."

"I teach you." When Gu Wuhao heard that she said no, he immediately responded happily, and then handed the club to her hand: "Hold this with your left hand, hold it with your right, and lean over."

As Gu Wuzheng was talking, he stretched out his hand to cover the place where she was holding the club, wrapped her soft hand into his palm, and then leaned down together, the distance between the two of them suddenly narrowed.

Gu Wuhao's cheeks pressed against Tang Anran's cheeks, and the sound of each other's breathing was intertwined. It seemed that he would kiss her pink lips as long as he tilted his head slightly.

His breathing became heavy, and an ambiguous atmosphere rose around him.

After taking a deep breath, Gu Wuhao’s mood finally became normal, and a slight hoarse voice was attached to Tang Anran’s ear and said: “You can use a little harder when kicking off the ball. Don’t have too much strength behind.

The white ball cannot enter the hole. "

Tang Anran originally wanted to distract himself by playing ball, but he didn't expect that now he was more panicked than before.

She had long been unable to hear what Gu Wuhao was saying, her whole brain was blank, and she didn't know what to do with the club. In the end, it was all Gu Wuhao trying hard, but within a few minutes, all the **** were hit by him. Entering the hole, leaving a white ball quietly on the table.