Chapter 134

EN MTLNovel

Home » Step In Dangerous Love SIDL » Chapter 134: Only you are the most suitable

Step In Dangerous Love Chapter 134: Only you are the most suitable

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Only you are the most suitable

Although Lin Yuqing has always lived in the mountains, she has been taught by Zhou Fanghua since she was a child, so her cultural knowledge has not been left behind, and she is not completely derailed from the outside world.

Her name was also taken with Zhou Fanghua's help. In Zhou Fanghua's heart, she had already regarded Lin Yuqing as her own daughter.

Even the feelings towards her...may have already surpassed Gu Wuhao.

Seeing Lin Yuqing, Gu Wenjing and Gu Wenya frowned at the same time, with a trace of unhappy expression on their faces.

After all, it was the first time we met today, and they were not familiar with each other. Lin Yuqing suddenly interrupted their conversation, making them a little unhappy.

Aware of Gu Wenjing and the others' unhappiness, the bright smile on Lin Yuqing's face gradually became embarrassed. She pinched the corner of her clothes with some anxiety and looked at them nervously.

Tang Anran felt a little soft when seeing her cramped look, and smiled and waved at her: "Come on, let's talk together.

"

Lin Yuqing's nervous heart relaxed when she heard Tang Anran relieve herself, she walked over with a smile, and sat down on the stone bench on the other side.

"Sister, are you the wife of Brother Wushao?" Lin Yuqing took the initiative to reach out to Tang Anran as soon as she sat down, "My name is Lin Yuqing, hello."

As soon as Lin Yuqing finished speaking, before Tang Anran had time to speak, Gu Wenya on the side sneered, "Brother Wushao? How long has this been just been here, has he called so affectionately? Besides, that is our second brother. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with you outsider, right?"

Facing Gu Wenya's aggressiveness, Lin Yuqing's face instantly turned pale, her smile solidified, her eyes reddened, as if she was about to cry anytime in the next second.

"No, I just said a few words and you are about to cry?" Gu Wenya looked at her in shock: "You can't bear this kind of grievance. You should go back to your mountain."

Tang Anran knew that Gu Wenya was actually not bad-hearted. It was just that she had a big temper. Gu's family understood her character and would naturally not care about her too much. But Lin Yuqing was a guest after all, so it was a bit impolite to her.

"Wenya." Tang Anran gently pulled Gu Wenya's sleeve, and then put Xiaohang down: "Xiaohang, can you let Aunt Wenya take you on the swing again?"

Xiao Hang is very clever. He immediately reached out and took Gu Wenya's hand when he heard Tang Anran's words: "Auntie, let's go swinging and swinging again."

Gu Wenya knew that Tang Anran was worried that she would say something that would irritate Lin Yuqing, so although she was still a little annoyed, she didn't say anything in the end, and took Xiaohang and left the pavilion with Gu Wenjing.

After watching Gu Wenya and the others leave, Tang Anran sighed slightly, took two pieces of paper and handed it to Lin Yuqing: "Sorry, Wenya speaks straighter, but in fact, it is not bad intentions. Don't mind too much."