(MV&CL) - Just an incident

This is a boyxboy request. And to spice things up it's between the well-known rivals, Max Verstappen and Charles Leclerc.

Happy reading!

Max just won his second championship some minutes ago. He's back from the podium, he's all hot and heavy with a grin on his face. Back to the front of the garage looking out over the pitlane. He's watching mechanics run around, having fun now the season is over. He's enjoying it all until he sees Leclerc. His smile fades as Charles walks towards him. 
"What are you doing here, it's the RedBull garage," Max says, holding himself back. He shouldn't show anything to the outside world. What would his father think?
"Can't I congratulate you on your championship?" 
"Of course, you can. When we're back in the hotel." Max says, looking sternly in Charles' deep green eyes. He just wants to look at them for one more moment, but he shouldn't.
"You're afraid of me?"
"Of you? Never. It's the press I'm afraid of. They shouldn-" Without any warning beforehand Charles pulls Max into a hug. Something people share that aren't rivals or just friends. "Fuck it," Max whispers into Charles his ear after looking around the pitlane for any press. Max pulls back from the hug, cups Charles his face into his strong hands and kisses him. The world around them goes silent, not just for them but for everyone that sees them. From rivals to lovers, the media won't believe it if it wasn't for cameras. Max doesn't care about what his father would think anymore. All he cares about is this moment with Charles.
"I see being a champion gives you a confidence boost?" Charles jokes when they've pulled apart. Max just smiles. While still wary about the people around him, he tries to relax in Charles' hands. "Let's get back to the hotel now."

-------------------

"I can't believe they've actually bought the rivalry game this last year," Leclerc says while he puts his Ferrari cap safely on the nightstand.
"'It's just an incident' went viral last year, of course, they bought it." Max laughs, giving Charles a quick wink.
"How stupid I've been huh?" Charles says while getting under the covers and cuddling close to Max. "I wished I realised sooner. I'm so lucky I have you."
"I was blinded by love for Kelly, we both had the bi panic. I'm happy with you too." He says and kisses his lover.
"I just can't get over the fact that you like spiderman more than Harry Potter," Charles says, fake offended he turns away. "I don't care if you're a champion or not."
"This again?" He chuckles and turns Charles around to face him. Charles has a big grin on his face, he knows what's coming next. "I'll show you that shooting white stuff is way better than some magic sparkles." Max says before kissing Charles passionately.

OoO 
I am 'sorry' for the last sentence :)

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.

I think I may just have lost my writing touch, it's been too long I guess. Have I lost my writing? Idk, you tell me.