(LN) - I remember kissing you.

I see Lando walk up to me, sunglasses on and his bucket hat covering his face to keep as much sunlight out as possible. He seems to go straight to me, determined to talk to me, like we're making full eye-contact through both our sunglasses. I wanted to say 'hi' but he stops me by pushing me, out of the busy lane, onto a wall.

"I don't remember a lot of last night." He whispers toughly to me, referring to the party we both got wasted at. I can still smell the alcohol he consumed.

"Me neither Land," I say to him, confused by his sudden harshness. His face comes so near, our noses touch.

"But I remember one specific thing." He keeps me on the wall like he thinks I'd run. He takes his sunglasses off and pushes mine up, staring straight into my soul. "I remember kissing you. God, why do I remember kissing you?"

"You what?"

"I remember kissing you, my best friend. I shouldn't have."

"Lando," I say while smiling to him sweetly. No, I don't remember, but I wish I did. I wish I'd remember how his lips felt, how he tasted, how he kissed, if he even liked it, if I liked it.

"You forgot, didn't you? Oh my, I should've shut my mouth. I ruined it didn't I? I'm so-"

"Lando, shut up and kiss me, again." His eye colour changes three shaded darker before he closes them and our lips meet.

This was bad. Was this bad? I feel like this was bad. I started this with big hopes but I just couldn't write more to this idea than 250 words, I'm sorry. I hope you still liked it <3.