Carlos Sainz special!

As a request of a dear friend of mine, I'll continue my specials. If you could leave in the comments who you'd want in a special, I'd love that. @laraF1lover I hope you like it. ;)

Happy reading! 

"Carlos!" I say through the McLaren building, excited to see my lover again.

"You're here?" He looks at me confused but happy. He runs to me, takes me into his arms and lifts me in the air.

"Yes!"

"Oh my, baby." He walks me somewhere and puts me down. "I want you to meet the smooth crew."

I shake some hands until I see Lando walk up. I know him personally, even longer than Carlos but I don't think he knows.

"Owh and Lando's here too." Or he knows?

"Hey Land!" I laugh and we embrace. "How've you been? In formula 1, why didn't you call?"

"I've been busy. How've you been? Good looking as always."

"Yeah, that's enough. Babe, I want to give you a tour."

----------------------------

"I'm so happy you're here." He pulls me over him under the warm covers of his bed. With the cold, always rainy, weather this is the best place to be right now. His strong muscles stress under my cold hands, his arms make sure so keep me close and safe. I breathe in deeply before answering him.

"Me too, I love being with you."

"I know you're more used to the warm weathers of-"

"I think I want to move here," I say without thinking, but actually I've been thinking about this a lot.

"What?"

"I want to be with you, I found this sweet house just an hour-"

"Move in with me?"

"We barely, nevermind- Yes, yes I want to move in with you."

--------------------------

"Oh my, it's raining again?"

"It's Brittain..."

"But it doesn't have to rain this much, I just did my hair."

"Baby, come with me." He walks me outside, I just look at him confused. He pulls me close and starts dancing with me, in the rain. I just stare at Carlos his face, he's smiling like he enjoys getting wet without any cotes on. I've got to say, he looks hot like this, cold and rained on. His Spain tinted skin makes it look like the sun's still shining, even though the sun left me and never showed his face again once I moved here. Maybe Great Brittain isn't so bad after all. I rest my head on his chest and just move along with his movements, I can hear his beating heart. 

"How did you know?"

"I know you." His warmth relaxes me, I wish I could stay like this forever and ever. 

"I love your eyes."

"You can't even see them."

"I've looked into them so much that they're imprinted on my soul."

"You're one of a kind. Marry me?" I pull away from him and a drop falls in my eye, making it hurt like hell.

"What?"

"Will you marry me?"

"You're asking me to marry you in the one thing I hate the most?"

"I thought you started to like the rain now-"

"No, I meant, sweatpants. I look disgusting-"

"No, you look amazing. In sweatpants or your prom dress."

"Okay, I will marry you."

--------------------------

"I am kinda sad you didn't show up in sweats," Carlos says to me while he lifts me through the doorway.

"Ohh, don't be fooled." He widens his eyes and throws me on the hotel bed. He lifts up my skirt and sees the same grey sweats I wore on the day he purposed to me.

"You are the only one who can make me feel this way." He says before, well, diving in.