(LN) - I am the monster.

2.5k reads special p2!!! Thank you all so much!
So this is a part two to (LN) - I would give up a race for you anytime, you must know that. (There will be two chapters posted, the second around 23.00 dutch time, if you'd like of course)

Happy reading!

The doorbell rings when I'm cuddled up with Lando, it's been a week since he paid me the unexpected visit. He made me happier again and I felt a lot better with him, he pulled me out the darkness. I stand up to take the door, but Lando's hand holds my wrist, stopping me from leaving.

"I'll go get it." He stands up and goes to the door. Curse words leave his lips after he opens the door and walks out, closing the door behind him. I don't understand it nor mind it and just keep watching the t.v show until I hear a loud thwack against the outside wall, echoing all the way inside.

"Lando? Is it the paparazzi again?" I ask worried whilst walking to the front-door. I put my ear close to the door, curious what he's doing. I don't dare to go outside just yet, Lando has been so protective over me this past week and I didn't mind it at all.

"She doesn't want you, stupid head." Lando shouts, some more pounds entering my ears.

"You don't know her!" A sound of hitted skin fills my hallway. This voice I can't place to a certain person, but somehow I know this is my ex.

"How you dare to hit me again!" Lando says, I slightly open the door and Lando stops with whatever he was doing. My ex sees his chance clear and hits him with his fist across his face, Lando falls to the ground. I run outside kneeling down to Lando, with tears in my eyes I look at my ex.

"How could you? Go!" I scream, he flinches and regret takes over the look on his face.

"Y/n, I didn't mean to do that. You know were meant to be, Lando came to me-"

"I. Said. Go!" My blood boiling inside of me, a tear falls but my eyes are threatening to kill him. He seems afraid, taking steps back before rapidly walking away.

"Bastard." Lando coughs, spitting some blood out of his mouth. I look back at him his eyes look to me, a soft light shining in them.

"Land, how are you?" I cup is cheek with one of my hand, the other holding his heavy head up. "Why did you do this?"

"Let's just go inside?" He slowly stands up, I leave the cold stone pathway too and we walk inside. I walk to the kitchen and take out the first-aid kit, sitting back on the grey couch next to him. "oh, I don't need that-"

"You do, keep still, this will sting a little." I clean with a piece of cloth and cleaning-alcohol his wounds on his beautifully beaten-up face. He grunts in pain, I keep is head still by holding his chin softly.

"I started the fight."

"Glad you admit it." I giggle, I stop cleaning as I was done. "You didn't have to do that though."

"He just wanted to talk to you and I hit him without any reason. He called me a monster, I laughed at him and called him the monster but I was wrong. I am the monster." He looks down to his hands in shame.

"You are not the monster! Lando how could you ever think that? I put my hand on his shoulder, making him look up to me. "You are my hero, Lando."

"You really think so? Thank you, love." He gives me a kiss on my forehead. "You look sad."

"It's just, it still hurts seeing him." I snuggle up on him, he falls back on the sofa making me on top of him. Giggles leave my lips and I look up to him, holding my body up above him with my arms next his head. I scoff: "He looked worse after you were done with him, thought."

"Right? You gave me the strength." His compliment makes me blush, his arms tighten around me.

Suddenly his soft lips touch mine.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.