(MV) - Are you sure he's not your boyfriend now?

Happy reading!

Standing in the Red Bull hospitality, I move along to the beat of the soft music on the background. I grinning to the thought of my best friend's cap, wearing the red bull #33 cap I found in Max's driver's cabin on my head. Christian Horner walks up to me with a smile on his face.

"What's wrong?" I ask, standing still again. He never walks up to me without any reason to do so. His smile grows as he has my attention.

"Where's your boyfriend?" He looks around the room, searching for said person. I laugh at his question, thinking he's joking but he's not.

"Max's not my boyfriend!" I laugh a little too much and Horner looks at me again, a mocking look into his blue eyes.

"Yeah, like he knows that! Plus, that you know who I'm talking about says enough... But do you know where he is?"

"No, I thought he was in the simulator?" I brush off his comment like he didn't make it.

"Nope, already checked. He's gone and he needs to practice his starts for tomorrow's race."

"He'll turn up eventually, like always." I shrug my shoulders, not surprised that he's away and nowhere to be found.

"Tell me when your lover turns up." He walks away waving a little.

"He's still not my boyfriend!" I shout after him, he just laughs and points to the cap he's wearing. I remember the Red Bull #33 one I have on the top of my head and I know what he meant. I laughingly yell after him: "Walk to hell, I found it! Doesn't make me his lover."

-------

"Hey, Max! Horner was looking for you, where were you?" I run-up to the Red bull driver when he walks into the building, holding a white plastic bag.

"The shop downtown." He answers dryly, not giving it much of a thought.

"Why?" I stop in front of him, my curiosity rising every second. He looks up to me, his sky-blue eyes staring deep into mine.

"To buy something for you." He hands the bag to me, earning a couple of aw's of the people in the building. I give them some stern looks, and they rapidly go back at whatever they were doing before. A slight warm feeling rises up my spine as I take the bag from him and look in his eyes for a split second.

"What? What did you buy?" I open the back and look into it, one big box in it.

"Just some chocolates. You're on your period now, right?" I take the box out and it is indeed chocolates, even my favourites.

"Aw, Max. You didn't have to do that, thank you. It's so sweet." I jump into his arms for a hug, which he gladly takes.

"Are you sure he's not your boyfriend now?" Horner sneaks up us and I pull away from Max. The grin on both of their faces only grows, I know both out of other reasons but they look the same. "Not to ruin your moment together, but you have to train Max."

"You just ruined the moment, but here you can have him. Good luck, Max." I pat Horner on his shoulder and start to walk away, holding the box of sweets close to my body. In the corner of my eye, I can see Horner nod his head in my way and Max stops me in my tracks, by stopping in front of me all of a sudden.

"Wait, Y/n, please. I've liked you for like forever. Please, will you be my girlfriend?"

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.