(LN) - I'm stuck (P2)

120K reads! I'm very happy, like it's insane. So many reads and readers, I'm so happy for every single read. Thank you all so so so much, Y'all are amazing.

I think I have an addiction problem with Lando, someone should send me to rehab lol.

None asked for a part two, but I partly dreamed of this and wanted to write it. :)

Happy reading!!

"So, I took the long way back and bought a little present for you," Lando says, standing in the front door's doorway. I walk over to him in shock, he's not allowed to do that.

"Lando, you're a Formula 1 driver for god's sake! Go wash your hands!" 

"I will, but this-" He pulls the leash in his hands forward and a beautiful golden retriever walks inside. "- is Zarina."

"She's beautiful. Why?"

"She would've been put down tonight. She was abandoned on the side of the road, by the time they knew who the old owners were they were nowhere to be found."

"Poor Zarina must have trust issues. Come here baby, I have trust issues too, we can issue together." I say while I open my arms. She walks over to me, sniffs on my hand and snuggles on my chest. I close my arms around her and whisper to her. "It's okay now, you're safe now."

"I feel like she needs a bath."

"You go wash your hands, I'll try and give her a bath."

-------------------

"Lando, I think she's pregnant..." I say while walking into his gaming room with Zarina between my legs. "And I made a check-up appointment for in an hour."

"Why'd you think that?" He puts his console down and looks at me, a little concerned. 

"I don't know, it's a feeling. I really think she's pregnant."

"Can dogs get pregnant at three?"

"Yes, Lando, they can." I sigh, he can be rather blind sometimes. But then I laugh about his face screaming terror.

"Oh, okay. You'd have to go to the vet then, I'm not allowed to leave."

"You said something else a week ago when you got her."

"That was a week ago, Zak called me to not go outside anymore," Lando says, laughing into the air. Only he can get his boss so far to ground him in lockdown.

"Fine Land, see you soon." I kiss him on the cheek and me and Zarina go to the car. After the car ride, I let her out of the passenger seat and we walk inside. 

"Hello, can I help you?" A sweet girl behind the counter says to me and I smile to her, finally another face.

"Yes, hello, I have an appointment for Zarina."

"Three-year-old golden retriever?"

"Yeah, we also think she's pregnant." I pet Zarina's head while looking down to her.

"Good, I'll tell the vet you're here and he'll be with you soon."

"Thank you a lot." I walk inside the waiting room and see just one more person, she's sitting down in the back. I make sure to keep standing up and across from her in the room.

"That's a beautiful dog." She speaks up after a while.

"Thank you, we have her a week now."

"A rescue?"