(LH) - I'm happy we stayed friends.

This was a request! Thank you so much for it.

I didn't mention who Lewis is marrying because some reasons. I hope you still like it.

I'm so sorry I've been so inactive lately, I know I keep repeating it. I've been focussing on my school work and I also lost all my energy and motivation these past weeks. I'm going to try to write like I used to again, so stay tuned. 

I don't know if I'll post any specials any time soon. I'll try to write them, it will just take a while to get online. I want to start writing them again when I feel like it, sorry it took so long <3

I'll write a special about these drivers when we hit their race number amount of reads :

Max Verstappen (reached 33k reads), Carlos Sainz, George Russel and Antonio Giovinazzi.

If you want someone else too of the F1 drivers, leave a comment with their name and I'll do so.

Happy reading!

"Y/n, I can't take this." Lewis runs up to me in total panic. I was just pulling myself into my dress for the big wedding. "I can't."

"Lewi, of course, you can." I say and pull him in a deep hug.

"No I can't. I'm panicking."

"No you're not. You're sure about her; she's sure about you. You'll live happily ever after." I say, looking into his eyes. I rough him up a little by shaking him at his shoulders. "You're like the dream couple."

"But I can't put her with the risks of my job and-"

"Lew, shut it. She has already put up with the risks when she started dating you, it isn't going to change so suddenly."

"What if I crash to my death next week."

"You won't. And if so, you had this wonderful day." I know Lewis, he won't stop overthinking once he starts. I have to pull him out before we lose him.

"What if something goes wrong?"

"It won't."

"What if she says no?"

"Lewis Hamilton! Have you ever seen yourself?" I say with my voice raised. "She's lucky to be able to carry Hamilton as her last name!"

"She's more beautiful than me." It stays silent for a while, he's smiling goofy and I bet he's picturing his wife-to-be in a wedding dress right now. 

"If this won't work out, I'll marry you." I joke, giving him a playful push.

"That would be hell, no offence."

"Same here, though."

"You look beautiful." He smiles at me. The whole mood in the room changes from stress to easy love.  I take some time to observe him better, his suit fits him just right. For once he did his hair normal, not those odd braids.

"Thank you mr. Handsome." I wink to Lew, he starts to blush.

"It's your favourite colour right?"

"Yes it is." I twirl around in my dress, for the first time in a long time I feel really beautiful, like a princess.

"It fits you perfectly."

"I know how your bride looks." I tease him, knowing how curious he is to see her. "I shopped her dress with her. Remember?"

"Lucky you." 

"She's like the most perfect person on earth." I say, he smiles. "I made sure of that."

"No doubt to that. Did you ask Carlos to be your date for today?"

"No, I chickened out and asked instead if he's racing for McLaren again next year." I say, totally embarrassed about my flirt skills. "He said yes though..."

"Why is that so typically you?" He says playfully annoyed, making me giggle.

"Because I'm me."

"I'm going to call him."

"No, Lew no!" He takes out his phone and I'm too late. I just watch him anxiously. He's calling my all-time crush, I think pacing around the room seems calm enough.

"Hi, Carlos, it's me Lewis. -Yes, it's my wedding day, but it's just a couple of hours away. -Yes, thank you. I'm actually calling for my best friend, she really wants you here today, do you have your best suit ready?" He gives me a quick smile and then continues talking to Sainz. "Great, see you in an hour." He puts his phone in his pocket again and faces me. "He knew who I meant right away, you have to be more subtle in the future."

"Like you're always so subtle. I remember you asking on the night we met: 'Wanna f*ck?'" I laugh at him, slightly preparing him for my speech.

"You brought me home because you thought I was too drunk, but I just thought you were hot." He scoffs and it ends up in laughter we can't stop.

"Then I fell asleep with you and the next morning you asked me again." He walks over to me and pulls me into a big hug.

"I'm happy we stayed friends." He whispers in my ear.

"Me too, we wouldn't have worked out." We hug more and I push him towards the door right after. "Now get out, I still have to do some sh*t."