(LN) - Let me show you.

Happy reading!

We're just chilling in Lando's apartment and all was fine. I'm laying down on the couch with my legs on his lap watching my phone, he caresses my knee and scrolls through his phone. When I suddenly got this feeling rising up my spine. This feeling like I needed him... I got uneasy fast like a racing car. I'm moving my legs hoping the feeling would just go away, but it didn't. That's when I knew I had to go to him.

"What's wrong?" Lando asks "Why are you moving so much?"
"Nothing, I have to go." I text him I'm coming over and stand up from the couch.
"When are you back?" He asks in soft shock. Probably not understanding why I have to leave so sudden.
"Euhhh..." I stumble a bit, looking to my watch. "In 30 minutes maybe?"
"Wait, shaking legs, red cheeks, eyes filled with lust, you're so horny!" Lando claps in his hands laughing like a kid like he just found out how to stop the world hunger. "You're going to someone to get laid!"
"No, I'm not." I try to lie and take my small purse with me while turning around facing the door.
"If not, why don't I come with you." He didn't say it like a question, his grin on his face told me enough.
"Lando, please..." I sigh and open his apartment door.
"Fine." he sighed and opens his phone again. I take off.

*35 minutes later*

"Am back!" I say as I open his front door with the key he gave me about a month ago.
"You're late, sex good?" His eyes tighten, not taking his eyes off his phone. What changed? He was quite excited when I left...
"I didn't get laid," I say on a naggy tone. Yes, I did, not that I'm telling I fucked his best friend, Alex Albon. I laid back on the couch in the same exact position before I left.
"Sure you didn't, tell me, boy or girl." He rolls away underneath me and lays his head on my stomach. A hint of jealousy is hearable in his voice.
"What would hurt you less?" I tease a bit.
"I think a boy."
"Ohh so you know I didn't fuck with your crush?" I laugh. He just turns away and sits up again. "It was a boy, yeah."
"You know he doesn't deserve you..." He touches my knees again, looking at his hands.
"You, you know? You know who? Who it was?" I stutter, terrified of the answer.
"No. But I do know you deserve better, you deserve making love, not just a fuck. Not just a hook-up."
"Landy..." I moan and sit up, on his lap facing him, I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel his slight boner on my thigh. Or am I making that up?

"You deserve so much more." He says whilst moving his hands up and down my legs. "So much more, my sweet sweet..."

"Do you feel it?" He suddenly asks, moving his hands up my body. He knows I do, he must...
"What?" I play dumb.
"Nothing, just the airco..." he says a little nervously, I shake my head. Smooth Norris, smooth.

"Landy..." Looking up in his eyes I continue. "...I like- I like the guy I'm hooking up with, Norris."
"Does he like you back?" He says sharp. His hands, which are resting on my waist, giving it a light squeeze whilst talking. " Y/n, do you know?"
"I think so, I don't know for sure. But every time I text him he's ready to-"
"Just what I thought." He cuts me off. "Ever said I love you?"
"Landy you know I don't tell that just because, it means a lot to me..." I play a little with his hair at the back of his head, not sure if I want to continue this topic.
"But you told me that, that you love me. And we're even just friends..." He takes a moment to take a deep breath, making a second thought about what he's going to say next. "I just want you to be happy. Sweet, sweet Y/n, all I want is for you to be happy."
"I am happy Lando. And I do love you, you know that. I would-"
"Die for me, you trust me blindly, you care about me more than about yourself. I know what love means for you." He cuts me off again roughly.
"Lando, what changed? I took off and you where somewhat excited that I got laid and now you've got this 'protective big brother' act all over you."

"I have thoughts too when I'm alone, you know? When you left I thought you were finally over your dickhead of an ex-boyfriend... You know what, that's the problem. You've dated all these bad people, right in front of me! Every time they broke your heart, right in front of me! Every time you came back to me falling into my arms, crying your eyes out over some human, I care for you. Y/n, what I'm feeling for you, it's far, far more than love. Sweet darling, I watched you rise and fall, every bit of it was beautiful. I want to safe you from anything in the world what might hurt you. I think you're the prettiest girl ever, even if your eyes are red because of your tears, your breath's hurting because of your panic attack, your hair messy because of pulling on it just to stop the pain inside you. I love how you lay on my lap and resting your head on my chest after you stopped crying, just cuddling me until the sadness sniffles turn into soft snoring. Every time, every time you take off with some guy I know it's just a fast fuck and they'll break your heart. I don't think you've ever experienced love and definitely not making love." He explains so fast I don't think he even breathed.
"Lando, I don't know what to say," I say, not knowing the right words. His lips start brushing my neck softly.
"Don't say anything, let me. Let me make you feel loved. Let me show you." He leans further in and starts leaving kisses all over my neck. It's making me moan. "Let me?"
Without hesitation, I say: "Please show me."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.