(LN) - Can I have 2 of your favourite Ice-creams please?

Happy reading!

I got a job as a travelling Ice-cream and snacks stand at the tracks of the Formula series. My best friend got in too, I, of course, didn't tell him it was for racing at first...
Today is our first day, the start of the season too. Australia. Formula 1 free practice 1 will start in about a half an hour and I can't wait to be this close to the happening. A big screen placed in front of our stand, high in the air so the stadiums can see it too.

"I'm still pissed you didn't tell me it was for Formula..."
"Would you've applied if I told you?"
"No..."
"See! I would've been here all by my self." I give him a playful push.
"We're just lucky that your long lost brother said it would be great for the teams and all to see a familiar face giving them their Ice-creams..." Y/b/f/n laughs.
"Keep Stoffel out of this! I just found out a month ago that I was the product of a cheat-"
"Nice stand, can I order?" I got cut off I turn around and I see Kimi Räikkönen in front of the stand. Slight panic flows into my blood, but I manage to stay calm on the outside.
"Yes, of course, magnum?" He nods. I give him his ice-cream and he smiles like a kid.
"You can smile?!" I joke.
"Only to the lady that gives me my Magnum's!" He jokes back, pays and walks away.

"I didn't even know this was a thing..." My best friend speaks up with an emphasis on 'this'.
"Me neither, I always thought they just had a freezer somewhere ... Stoffel probably begged at the fia so he could spend more time with me..."
"But he races for Formula E, they have a whole other schedule that the number series..."
"Yeah, I don't know." I clean the cashier with a damp cloth when I see a glimpse of orange in the corner of my eye. I look up to meet the eyes of Lando Norris, he smiles and I smile back.
"Can I have, can I have 2 of your favourite Ice-creams please?" He asks his smile growing bigger at every word that's slipping through his lips.
"Mine?" I giggle. "Y/b/f/n, what is my favourite Ice-cream? You know me better than I do..."
"Two magnum oreo for you." He gives them to Lando, Lando gives him the money.
"Keep the change." He smiles to him, then focusses on me again talking with a smooth grin on his face: "I can't eat two of them by my self before FP1 starts, care to join me miss..."
"Y/n, and I don't think it's such a good-"
"Go, I'll cover for you." My best friend gives me a push in my back towards the exit. I walk to Norris and his smile could kill me, he gives me one of the Ice-creams and we walk away.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.