(CL) - You thought I was pregnant?

The 5k special is going online tomorrow, I have a party and I can't write on it now. I'm sorry for that...
Happy reading!

I wake up to the most horrible pain low in my stomach, my whimpers accidentally wake up Charles too. He turns over to look at me, his sleepy face forms in a smile.

"Good morning babe. You okay?" He asks, opening his eyes a little more.

"Morning. Yeah, just nauseous." I rub in my eyes, moving over to lay on my back. I feel like I can vomit any second, even though there's nothing inside.

"I'll make you some tea." He kisses my forehead, gets out of bed and walks to the kitchen to make tea. When he comes back he puts the teacup on the nightstand and he kisses my forehead again. "Careful, it's still hot."

"You're the sweetest." I try to smile at him, but I'm afraid it's a broken smile. A groan leaves my lips as I feel another cramp. He puts his hand on my forehead to feel my temperature.

"You're flaming hot, what's wrong? Honey, are you okay?" His voice fills with worry, his hand travels to my cheek. He pulls the covers off of me and a gasp of shock leaves his mouth: "You're bleeding!"

"What?" I look to my body and around my crotch is a bloody mess, panic starts to flow through my bloodstream. "I'm on my period again, great! I'm sorry."

"Period? Oh, thank god!" He sounds more relieved and it makes me laugh slightly.

"You thought I was pregnant?" I let my head fall back on the soft pillows.

"No. I'm happy it's your period, I thought something bad happened, that you were hurt somehow." He says, still a hint of worry and panic in his voice. "It's early this time isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. I'll go clean it up." I lean on my elbows to get up but his hand on my shoulder keeps me pushed down on the bed. "Charles, I can't-"

"No, no it's okay. Stay here and drink your tea, I'll make you a bath." He walks away to the bathroom. I can't stop the smile building upon my face as I hear the water running. My lover walks back with a washcloth and starts rubbing my tights with it.

"You don't have to clean it off of me! That's gross, it's my blood." I giggle and try to push his hands away. He just shakes his head, scoffing like I'm crazy about even thinking that.

"I love you so much I don't even care, I just want you to be okay." He keeps cleaning me, looking up to me once or twice. "I love you."

"I can walk myself, you know?" I say as he lifts me up to bring me to the bath. "Put me down!"

"Just let me help you?" He kisses my lips and I give him a nod. He lowers me into the warm bath after stripping me naked. The bath smells like roses and I relax a little more. With still a sheer sound of panic, he says: "Stay here, I'll wash the bed and stuff."

"Charles?" I say as he wants to leave the bathroom again, he turns around. A loving look on his face as I finish what I wanted to say: "I love you too."

He smiles before disappearing into the hallway again.

(A/n: Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.)