(CS) - He took her V-card.

Happy reading!

"Dress up for tonight mi amor, I want to show you off."

"And I'm not beautiful in my sweats?"

"Yes, but in that tight dress you're hot."

"You know how else I look hot? Naked, while you're hovering above me..." I try and say as playful as possible.

"We can't stay at home."

"But I don't know anyone and everyone speaks Spanish, I don't know a single word next to the sweet little nicknames you call me."

"And that's all you need to know. They'll talk in English with you, I'm sure."

-----------------------

We're at the stupid event, everyone's talking Spanish making me look dumb. I wish I paid more attention in my Spanish classes in high school, but how could I know I'd end up with a Spaniard? I feel far out of place.

"Chéri, could you get me another drink?"

"Sure..." I take his glass and walk to the bar. I mumble to myself: "Like I know what it's called."

I somehow manage to order the drinks and I look over to Carlos. A girl's approaching him, I don't like the look on her face at all. They start talking like friends who haven't seen each other in a while.

"Amor, drink's ready." the bartender says in his best English. I nod to him and take the drinks, walking over to Carlos again.

"Hey babe, I'm back," I say, acting as confident as possible. I hand him his drink, smiling to the girl.

"Thank you, bébé. Oh, Kath, this is Y/n, Y/n, this is Katherine."

"Hi, I'm his ex-lover."

"I'm his girlfriend." I smile to her my best smile through annoyance. She just takes my hand and shakes it. "Nice to meet you."

"Same, same." She lets my hand go and turns to Carlos again. "Can we talk in Spanish or doesn't she understand it?"

"She'd prefer it in English," I say to her, taking her attention again. "And she can talk for herself.

"Ella tiene una gran actitud." She mutters under her breath.

"You know, I know some words and I understood those."

"You're just jealous." She laughs, totally mocking me.

"What the- Carlos, be a little help?"

"She's right, you've got an attitude all night." He speaks up, moving to across of me. It's like it's 1 against 2. I against him and his bloody ex. The bad Spanish music on the background's not helping.

"She's your ex. I don't know, but I'm not that close to my exes."

"Probably because you've got none." Katherine laughs at me. I gesture to Carlos like 'You're just letting this happen to me?' and he just brushes it off.

"That's it." I'm ready to pull all her hair out of her head one by one but Carlos stops me before I can do any harm.

"Y/n, stop it. Don't ruin this night for me even more." He whispers into my ear. I straighten my clothes and stand normal again. I lock my eyes with Carlos.

"Fine, I'll be at the bar. The bartender seemed the nicest person here."

---------------

"Boy trouble?" The bartender asks me.

"He thinks his ex is more important than his girlfriend..." I say while stirring my drink a little around.

"Carlos and Kath go way back. He took her V-card." He whispers the last part to me like it's some long-kept secret.

"Virginity isn't that big of a deal."

"They've been together for 6 years." He says while pouring a drink for someone else.

"How should I care. Look at them, They're freaking cuddling now!"

"Carlos isn't the cheater here, she was. He won't cheat on you."

"But you're saying she'll cheat. I know Carlos, he falls for sweet words. What if he leaves me for the b*tch? I mean, I can't live without him, we've been together for a couple of months now but I love him-"

"I think you had enough drinks for tonight." He takes away my drink and replaces it for water, making me whine in disapproval. I take a sip of the water anyways. Not having much to bring into the hot Spaniard pouring my drinks. I bet he's even trying to keep me safe because I don't know anyone here, unlike Carlos. "Look, in love you have ups and big downs and then big ups again. I'm saying Carlos love you, you love Carlos, you two get through this."

"Let's go home," Carlos says, resting his hand on my shoulder and slightly nagging me back.

"No."

"Yes, we are. What do you owe me?" Carlos takes his wallet out to pay the bartender.

"Nothing, your girl paid in a very good and needed conversation." He winks at me.

"We're going now." He says with a tone I don't like, or that could be because of how drunk I am.

"So now you're acting all jealous and protective? You left me alone all night because you wanted to hook up with your ex."

"Please, don't make a scene in front of my old friends again."

"Again? They barely even know any English so I think you'll be fine. But sure, let's go, so I won't embarrass you anymore." I pat his back and walk away after telling the nice bartender goodbye. I hear Carlos try to catch up with me.

"Look, Chéri, I didn't mean it like that." He calls after me but I keep walking. "Babe, stop!"

"What? So you can say how bad I've behaved tonight? To tell me how much you love Katherine and want to get back with her? You know, maybe it's better. You're not that hot anyway. I should pick up on the flirts of Norris you know. I've always had a thing for Formula 1 drivers-" He cuts me off by kissing me.

"Shut up, just shut up. You belong with me and I belong with you." She shakes me a little, looking deeply into my eyes. "I love you and only you."

"I love you too, stupid. Can we please forget this night?"

"You took the words right out of my mouth."

Sorry I've been so inactive... Happy to see the positive feedback on my past chapters that are still incoming, it motivated me to write again ♥ 

Thanks all for sharing and voting, I really appreciated it.