(CL) - You had me the second I saw you.

Slight smut I guess. Read at your own risk

Happy f*cking reading!

Charles is driving this amazing race, I mean, he's second, behind his teammate but he's faster now. Clearly going for the win.

"Stay behind Seb. Stay behind Seb." Sounds over his board radio.

"But I'm faster."

"You're on another strategy. Stay behind Seb."

"Little weird you're telling me this now, the plan we had was a lot different."

"We will talk about this after the race Charles. For now, plan B. Plan B."

"Oh now plan B?" I walk to the pit wall, done with this nagging. This is only going to result in more and more hate. I pat my hand on Charles his engineer's shoulder.

"Give me the headset. I have to talk to him." His engineer gives me the headset and I put it over my ears.

"And to be completely honest with you-"

"Charles," I say as I push his radio button in. He's quiet right away, recognising my voice. I hear the people next to me chuckle to the effect I have on him. The effect I have on everyone.

"Yes, Y/n?" He asks me, I hear the frustration in his voice.

"Shut it. I've never heard you moan this much."

"You've never had sex with me." In his so-going-viral comment, I can hear the huge grin on his face.

"Charles Leclerc!" I warn him. "I never pictured you as a moaner, though."

"Sorry. But do you want to find out?"

"Just drive your heart out, this whole radio cost you 2 seconds on Seb!"

------------------------------------

"You never answered me." Charles runs up to me, twirling me around. I know exactly what he means, but I decide to play dumb.

"On what?" I look him in the eye and he steps closer to me, his sift breath hits my face. He's slightly hovering over me and it's turning me on.

"My offer." He grins to me, I feel his hands on my upper arms. My breath gets stuck and I start to feel all sorts of excitement.

"What offer?" I try to push him a little further, making him feel the embarrassment I felt earlier.

"If you want to find out how much I can moan, during sex..." He whispers into my ear, when he looks back into my eyes and I can see his eyes turned two shades darker. "Our sex."

"Charles, no."

"May I change your mind?" He whispers seductively to me, once again.

"You can try all you want-" His lips make contact with mine before I could finish my sentence. His tongue brushes over my bottom lip and I moan in the kiss, feeling him smile. His lips find their way to the crook of my neck, his hands move down to my hips. The kisses on my neck turn a lot rougher when I softly tug the hair on the back of his neck. I moan a little when I feel his grip on my hips tighten. I open my eyes and see the crew of Drive to survive filming us. "Charles, we're in the public eye."

"Did I change your mind?" He says, looking to me in my eyes again. I miss his lips on my neck and I shake my head.

"You had me the second I saw you." I whisper to him and he grinds onto me, too happy with me now. "But, I have to do some things, I'll meet you at your room."

"Can't wait." 

------------------------------------

I knock on his door and seconds later Charles opens the door. He's dressed in just his black sweats and his hair's wet probably from the shower he's just taken. 

"I hoped you'd come." He walks out of his room and forces me up to the wall across. Our faces are so close, I feel his steady warm breath on my mouth. I look into his eyes, they can't even focus on the beautiful green colour. "I cant wait to let you cum."

"You've got some high standards for tonight."

"Oh hell yes I have." He says and kisses me right after. He grinds on me, I feel his bugle against my thigh. The kiss turns even more passionate, our lips and tongues moving in perfect harmony. I place my hands on his chest and roam his body. His hands find their way to my bum and squeeze lightly. I break the kiss to find his sweet spot in his neck. It didn't take long for him to shiver under my touch, I leave a love-bite on his soft spot. He moans out in pleasure and it makes me grow in need of him. "Enough dominance of you, I want you."

I'm sorry to cut it off here, but I can't picture Charles this way yet. Like every other driver's not hard, but Charles? I just can't get the words out of my fingertips, lol. I hope you still enjoyed♥️