(MV) - The damned lobbyists.

What do you think about Bottas staying and Ocon to Renault? Where do you think/hope Nico Hulkenberg goes to?

 Happy reading!

I toss and turn around in the damp bed. Covers off, covers pulled up. Hearing the high pitched noise again when a mosquito flies around me, the beast earing a groan from me.

"These mosquitos are getting on my nerves! I have jitters everywhere!" I shout as I push the covers off of me, knowing Max can't sleep either and so, is still away. "I'm so done here, when are we going back?"

"Babe, just try to sleep, they'll be gone tomorrow morning." He sighs, his husky sleepy voice slightly turns me on. I stand up, facing him in the darkness. The room seems even warmer now, making me sweat more.

"No it won't go away, and you know that. Why did we go to The Netherlands for a 'short vacation'?" I cross my arms in anger, not that he can see... Frustration enters my body making me hate this night even more. "Especially when it's the hottest week here!"

"Babe, don't be mad at me now. Get back in the bed, the mosquitos are in the room, not just the bed." He laughs, acting as I overreact. I get even madder about this with his reaction, tapping my foot on the floor. I bite my lower lip as the tiredness kicks in again.

"I'm used to the insects in Monaco, and these are worse! They bit me through my clothes and their bites stay longer!" I pull my top over my head, sweating like crazy. The fabric alone annoyed all of my mosquito bites. "Plus, this warmth is awful, it's warm and muggy. Of course, we have a room where the airco's broken!"

"I know, but you love it here." He steps out of the bed, wrapping his arms around me. He whispers in my ear, making my knees go weak: "You love my family, you love the people here. And do you love me?"

"Yes, I love you, asshat." I slap his bare chest as he's pulling me out of my frustration. I pull on the elastic band of his shorts, making it playfully snap back on his skin."I just want to sleep."

"I'll go to the lobby to ask for some sort of fan." He kisses the top of my head, he knows how to handle my insomnia-frustration. He turns the lights on when he walks out of the hotel room, turning around to say a last thing before disappearing into the hallway: "I wanted to stay over at my parents', but they're renovating."

--------

"Well, I found two sorts of fans..." Max says as he walks back in, grinning brightly. I drop the with small-dots-of-blood-stained newspaper on the desk in the room.

"What? Two?" I walk over to him, finding him holding a typical standing fan.

"Yeah, I met a fan down in the lobby. But I got you one ventilator. That's working, I hope." He lures on his last sentence, hearing a slight question in his voice. His smile fades a little when I don't smile back at him.

"This late you met a Verstappen fan?" I laugh taking the ventilator over, putting it close to the bed and plugging it in.  The fan starts to rotate I yell in victory: "It works!"

"It was the lobbyist." He laughs, pushing in the upper button to make the fan rotate harder. His arms wrap around my waist, pulling my back against him. He rests his head on my shoulder after leaving a kiss on my neck.

"The damned lobbyists." I scoff jokingly. I pull away from him and I gesture around the room, smiling proudly: "Didn't I do a good job?"

"So I didn't have to get the fan? You killed all of them?" He fakes chuckles like he's offended, moving his hand to his chest above his hand.

"No, there are way too many to do that. I got like 7?" I stand in front of the fan to feel the cool wind on my bare chest.

"I'll clean the bloody mess up, tomorrow. Let's just go to sleep now." His husky voice gives me chills down my spine. Kissing my lips he squeezes my bum. He lets himself fall onto the bed. In a low and slight aroused voice, he says: "You look stunning, even though the sweat and mosquito-bites. But come and sleep."

"Hmm, not just yet." I hum in his ear, caressing his bare chest. His lips brush over mine, and the rest? Well, let's just say: that's history.

(A/n: Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.)