(LN) - Me a catfish?

Happy reading!

You've got a new match! Go check it out.

I open tinder to see who I've matched with. Lando Norris. Oh, I swiped him right because I wanted to let him know I know he's a catfish. I open a chat with him.

~~~

I: You know, if you're trying to catfish, many don't pick such a well-known man.

Lando: Me a catfish? Who says I'm a catfish?

I: I've seen Lando, no way he's on tinder.

Lando: You have to believe me, I am Lando.

I: Then tell me something only Lando will know.

Lando: Well, I'll start my stream on twitch 'LandoNorris' at 7 pm tonight, if you tune in you'll hear me say 'Robin hood's chicken nugget.' If so, text me again, if not forget about me.

I: That's rather specific, I'll be impressed.
LandoNorris is the account name you said?

Lando: Yes darling. I hope to get a text from you soon.

I: We'll see, 'Lando'.

--------------------------------------

It's a little before 7 pm and I go to his twitch. At exactly 7 he goes live.

"I sure hope she's watching now because; Robin Hood's chicken nugget." He says and I choke on my water. I go to my phone right away, in the corner of my eye I can see him on his phone too. I'm shaking while I text him on tinder.

~~~

I: Well, see that. You're really you.

~~~

"Of course I'm really me." He chuckles in his stream, then he looks shocked at his stream because he said that out loud. He starts typing on his phone.

~~~

Lando: I mean, why would I lie?

I: I have to say, I'm shaking and I've only just seen you race...

Lando: Happy to hear I have that effect on you, beautiful. How about you'll give me your phone number, you've been the only one I've actually somehow made a connection with.

I: Sure, why not. Here you have it (#number), make sure not to leak it or I'll find you coming race.

Lando: Maybe I should leak it, I'd love to meet you.

I: Horny much?

Lando: I wouldn't dare with you. I'm going to add you and text when I'm done with streaming. You use WhatsApp, right?

I: Yessir, can't wait.

~~~

I stay to watch his stream, and I have to say he's very laughy.

--------------------------------------

I'm just relaxing on my couch, hoping he'll send me a message tonight I haven't heard of Lando in three days but I've texted him first the last couple of times and I want him to text me now. I hear the vibration of my phone that I have a new message. Shortly after reading it on my home screen, I open the WhatsApp chat.

~~~

            Landy:

Beautiful beautiful Laaaady! I've sent you a present in the mail, just got the notification it's delivered. :))

                                 Whaaat?! What is it?

Are you home?

                                 Yes...?

Then go check it out.

~~~

I walk over my mailbox and open it. I meet a big envelope and I smile. Ever since the stream I and Lando have been talking non-stop. He always said, if the race is in my home country he's sent me like 'plus one' tickets. I didn't dare to think he'd actually do that. Or maybe it's a prank and there are just a bunch of glitters in it. I walk back to my phone and open it carefully, because if it's the glitter I don't want it everywhere. My suspicion was right, glitter. But that's not all, there's something else in there. Maybe is the couch not the best place to take it out because of the small glitter but I do it anyway. I wipe off some glitter and see the formula 1 pass. I jump off the couch and do a little happy dance. I look around for the envelope to find it on the floor with glitter everywhere. Everywhere! How will I ever clean this up? I decide to text Lando right away.

~~~

             Landy:

                                Got your glittery present, it's all over my floor!

You opened it roughly huh?

                                No, I had it on my lap, everything went like a smoooooth operator, smooooooth operation.
                                THEN I saw the pass, I jumped up and did my little dance. 
                                To later find the glitter EVERYWHERE!

This is even better than I thought.
Did I give you a good birthday present?

                                You gave me the best one ever.

Babe, listen, I'm so tired I'm going to sleep.

                                It's like 10 pm at yours! Now already?

Boss' orders.

                                Fine, text me when you wake up?

Always <3

                                Goodnight Land

~~~

I close my phone and look at how late it is here, I really should get some sleep too. I can just imagine Lando yawning as he did on his streams in call of duty, like a little kid saying he's not tired yet. Boss' orders, why do I not believe that?.. I look back at the floor; I'll clean that in the morning. I feel my phone vibrating and look at the message.

WhatsApp; Landy:
You should sleep too beautiful. Goodnight and I really can't wait to meet you.

"I can't wait to meet you too Lando," I whisper to myself before going to sleep.

---------------------

I show scan my card and walk inside to the McLaren box, back to the VIP places. An engineer notices me and waves before walking straight to Lando. I guess Lando told some people I was coming here. I see Lando's head look past the corner to my way and moves back quickly. After a moment he walks around towards me, he seems nervous? I love how his orange suit's just about dangling around his hips and his white undersuit shows every muscle clearly. He stops in front of me, looking like a shot deer. 

"You made it."

"Ofcourse I did, I wouldn't want to miss this."

"I'm happy you did."

"Me too." No sweet nicknames? In text he couldn't type three without them.

"I have to be honest, I've never had such a connection with anyone but you. I'm not used to this."

"It's okay Landy." I take his hand into mine, I feel him relax into my touch.

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes, please."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.