(JV) - Only if you kiss me now.

This was a request, something different with a driver I don't know, but I really liked it. I hope you'll like this chapter!

Happy reading!

"How can he be so stupid? Go to the girl, she wants you to." I scream to the tv, I and Jüri, my boyfriend, are watching a Rom-Com for teens. Snuggling on the couch during this awful quarantine.

"But she told him to not come?"

"Oh my, how are we together? Jüri, most of the time if we say go we mean come, you need to listen to the tone of our voice and how we say it. It's not too hard." I snuggle back on his chest and I feel him plant a kiss on the top of my head.

"Not too hard." He mocks me, but it actually makes me laugh. It's been a while since we could spend time together, I'm glad to have him all to my self again.

"I adore you," I whisper, drawing hearts on his abs

"You do?"

"You always make me laugh, feel loved and understood. I just wish I could travel with you."

"I wish I could stay with you."

"Just hold me?"

"Forever." He pulls me close and holds me tight and we continue to watch the movie. He keeps touching me, (not in a sexual way; I know what you're thinking, dirty minds.) stroking my hair kissing my face. Something he always does and he knows it makes me feel good. "I love you, you know it right?"

"I know. Do you know I love you too?"

"I know too." He says and pulls me up to nestle his face in my neck. He pushes me over to lay on the couch and he moves above me. "I just don't think you know exactly how much I love you." I nod to him and he takes a deep breath in, goes for my neck and blows raspberries. I scream it out, it's tickling so much. He takes another deep breath and does it again.

"Oh baby! Stop!" I laugh out, he stops as soon as his breath runs out. He glances up to me with eyes full of excitement.

"Never." His arm finds it's way under my waist and pulls me up to him. "Only if you kiss me now." I widen my eyes and kiss him, but he knows I've got a 'bad' reaction time and I see in his eyes he'll make use of that. "Too late." He attacks my neck again, but making sure I actually like it. 

-------------------

"God, how I've missed you. Even when you're like this." I laugh out once I regained my breath. 

"You're one of a kind, Kullake." 

"Only with you, my love."

So I was reading into him and he is a cutie! Not my type... But a cutie! 

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.