(CS) - I found out three days ago.

Can you tell me the thing you like the most about Kimi Räikkönen?

Anthoine Hubert, may your soul found rest in your happy place. Everyone will miss you and you'll never be forgotten.♥ I saw it on live and my heart felt like it stopped, all my thoughts are with the friends, family and loved ones. Rest in peace.

Happy reading!

I still shake a little while holding the envelope behind my back, sitting down on the hotel room bed. I hear the door unlock and I look to the cake for one last time, everything is perfect and in its place. The dim lights add up to the soft romantic atmosphere, making me question what my husband will think about all this. He didn't want to celebrate his birthday he said to me last night. Plus, McLaren already surprised him at SPA, the circuit...

"I'm back, where's my lovely wife?" He calls out, my chest's starting to feel heavy, making it hard for me to breathe. He walks over to me and his face fills with joy, saying with a bright smile: "There you are. Oh my, a cake for me?"

"You like it?" He moves his finger past the cake's sugarcoat and licks it off. He smiles up to me, a twinkling in his eyes.

"Like it? I love it!" He bows down to me, kissing my lips. "I love you more."

"Can you sit down? I have another surprise." I pat down next to me. He takes his place, giving me a kiss on my cheek. I hand him the envelope and I start to shake, anxious thoughts start racing through my mind.

"A birthday card? For me?" He looks at me again, still smiling like crazy.

"Kinda..." I whisper, not sure if he heard it. He opens the envelope and takes out the card. A gasp leaves his mouth at the sight of it. The blue and pink colored background of the card makes the black and white ultrasound picture jump out on the front. I rub over my stomach, knowing that little child on the photo's inside of me makes me smile. He opens the card in complete silence, making me even more anxious. His finger slightly trails the words on it, not wanting to miss read a word on it.

"We're going to have a baby?" He breathes out, slowly looking back to me. I see tears in his eyes and it soothes me, knowing he wants this kid just as much as I want. "You're pregnant?"

"I am, I'm pregnant. I found out three days ago." His eyes almost scream happiness now, the air around us fills with enthusiasm and excitement.  

"We're going to have a baby!" He kisses my lips passionately, his hand finds the back of my head and softly pulls on my hair. "We're going to have a little us run around."

"I'm so happy you didn't get mad..." I look down to my knees.

"Why would I get mad at this? I love you, and I'll love this little one just as much." He gently lays his hand on top of mine on my stomach, kissing my cheek.

"You never said you wanted kids, suddenly I'm having one, and we're both still young..."

"I don't care how old we are, I'll love you too much to get mad nor leave you two." He kisses my lips, making my heart skip a beat.

"You should know one thing, if we're really going to raise this kid, you're bonded to me until this little lives on its own." I say as I pull away. Gesturing to my belly looking up to him in all seriousness.

"What do you mean?" He laughs uncertain, probably not getting what I meant.

"Even if our marriage fails, what I do not hope, of course, I want us to stay a 'happy couple'. Until our kid moves out and has a life, living on its own. I've been through the divorce  of my parents when I was 7 and I don't want to put my kid through it." I look down at my hands, seeing how my dad left again makes me tear up. How much my mom cried that night makes me feel just as sick again.

"I won't leave, I'll love you to the bitter ends. You know my vows, you know you're my mi amor." (my love) He rubs my belly, moving his free hand around me into a tight embrace. "This is a lot better than the present Lando gave me."

"What, what did he give you?" I giggle out, his smile fades and he takes the 'present' Lando gave him out his sports bag.

"Milk."

(A/n: Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.)