(PG & CL) - Kiss me and find out.

This is a driver x driver one shot, it's something different. Three chapters in one day, I just couldn't wait with posting this one. (It won't happen often though...) I really hope you like it, let me know if you do. (Warning, it's a little gay)

Happy reading!

"I can't believe you, Charles!" Pierre shouts to the Ferrari driver, pointing sharply to him with his #10 cap. The room behind the pit-lane suddenly feels too small for his anger. "How could you cut me off like that! I was finally doing a good job, this is my worst weekend. This could've been my race!"

"I'm so sorry," Charles answers softly, knowing it was all his fault Pierre crashed.

"And the worst thing is you don't even mind- You are sorry?" Pierre's voice softens and Charles gives him a nod.  He calms down at his voice. "Why?"

"Because it's my mistake, I thought you were Max and when I found out it was you it was too late." He says and takes his cap off, looking into the Red bull drivers stunning blue eyes with his forest green ones. His heart raising a bit more every second, hoping Pierre feels the tension too. "Please don't be mad at me, I can't lose you."

"Lose me? Why would you worry about that?" Pierre takes a step closer to Charles, he's clearly feeling the same way, unlikely they're both too ashamed and afraid to admit it. 

"Just, I was. Forget it." He puts his #16 back on his head, Gasly takes it off of him again and put his own #10 on Charles' head.

"Better, it suits you." Charles' cheeks burn up to Pierre's compliment, not knowing where to look he looks down to his hands. "Something wrong?"

"No, just- Pierre, what are we?" Charles blurs out, looking up to the racer again. Everything around them fades away and they only have attention for one an other.

"What do you mean by that?" Pierre asks, totally of guard by his question.

"How do you see me?" Pierre doesn't know how to answer, he looks at Charles like he still doesn't get it. "What do you think we are?"

"Is this some sort of test?" Pierre tries to laugh it off, but none can deny the rising tension between them.

"How do you see me? As your friend, best friend or lover?" He mumbles the last part, hoping it will fade away in the surroundings. Charles can't help himself but look at Pierre's lips. Pierre leans into Charles' ear.

"Kiss me and find out." He whispers softly into his ear and stands back again. Charles tries to talk, but no words leave his mouth. "I said kiss me, imbécile."

Charles didn't have to be told again, he leans in and his lips meet the soft lips of Pierre. He cups the burning cheeks of Pierre, slowly deepening the loving kiss. A warm feeling rushing into both of their bloodstreams. Pierre presses his lips a bit more firmly on Charles' ones and makes the kiss more passionate. Pierre longed for this feeling for so long, he can barely believe it's actually happening. They both pull away breathlessly, slowly opening their eyes only to stare in each other for some time longer.

"I guess, I found out." Charles breaks the silence, leaning back in close to Pierre.

"I take back my words, this was the best weekend I've ever had." He smiles, staying close to his lover's lips. They start to take the surroundings in again, in the corner of their eyes they can see a camera pointed to them. They turn their heads towards the camera, it's the crew of the Formula 1 Drive to survive series.

"This is going to be everywhere," Pierre mumbles under his breath.

"I know, kiss me again."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.