Charles Leclerc special!

I have to give it to you, you are amazing. Can I please get an applause for you.

I never thought this book would get this many reads and I'm so happy now. Thank you so so so much. ♥

You might've guessed that Charles is my favorite driver out there at the moment. (Like, Max is right behind there on 2nd place...)

-----------------------

First kiss:

-----------------------

"Why did you do that?" Charles says angerly, his warming accent still noticeable. We start walking again, the pace a little faster than before. "I could've handled it!"

"In front of the public eye?" I point to the cameras all around us. 

"Good point." He chuckles, rubbing the back of his neck. He smiles when he whispers: "Thank you."

"I might be a girl, but I'm not afraid and I can throw a punch." I turn into a fake spar position, smiling brightly and I make Charles laugh.

"And I love you for it."

"Ha, sure." I scoff, starting to walk normally again.

"I do, I really do." He stops me by tugging my arm back. He leans in and kisses me, taking me by surprise. He purrs to me: "I hate you but love you for it."

"F*ck you, Charles."

-----------------------

Day at the beach:

-----------------------

I see Charles walking out of the water, towards me. The sun's shining into my eyes, even though my sunglasses. He has the most awful grin on his face and I know exactly what he's planning to do. I put my book aside, afraid it could get wet too. Before I knew it Charles crawls on top of me and the cold droplets of salty seawater fall on my warm body.

"Hey, princesse." His beautiful French accent warms my whole body. He plants a kiss on my lips, doing half a push-up to get to them. "I want you in the water too, with me."

"No, no thank you. I'm fine here, reading my book." with every word the leaves my mouth, the grin on his face grows.

"You didn't seem fine, you looked too hot." He stands up again, at my feet. He moves over to my side, bending down to me again. It's too late to run. He lifts me up and on his way to the ocean.

"Charles, please be nice to me." He puts me back down on my feet, with my feet in the cold water.

"When was I ever not nice to you, mon amour." He warps my legs around him, slowly walking us into the sea.

-----------------------

Thinks you thaught him:

-----------------------

To be silent when he's mad.

To smile eventhough he's going through a hard time. (Most of the times he just thinks about you and it brings a permanent smile to his face.)

To stay positive in a negative situation.

How to win at life.

That ego never accepts the truth.

That he's the best.

That he's enough.

-----------------------

His cute ass moments:

-----------------------

When he bites his lower lip.