(LN) - I'm stuck.

For all maybe wondering, I've disabled my personal Instagram account for some reasons, but you can still talk to me on here and on my fan Instagram account @ Racing_like_crazy :)

Happy reading! 

Sipping my drink on a barstool I hear someone walk up to me through the blasting music, I turn around to where I think they'll standstill.

"Hi, I'm Lando." This cute boy stands in front of me, holding out his hand. Is he really wanting to shake hands, meeting in a bar? There's something about him that makes me wonder where this could go, something attracts me to him, something I've never felt before.

"Y/n." I say and smile while taking his hand. He seems nervous, I wonder what's on his mind. I look around quickly and see three other men looking at us. He still didn't take his hand back so I rest it on my lap.

"My friends dared me to kiss you, do you mind?" He turns red like a Ferrari and looks away.

"No, but do you? You seem like you haven't done this before." I trace his hand with my thumb. I take a glance at his face, brown hair, flawless skin and plump lips. If he could just look into my eyes so I can see his eye colour... Like he heard me thinking he looks into my eyes, a deep hazel staring right into my soul.

"I did not like this, still, can I kiss you or are you drunk?" He says and slightly starts to get giggly, but he didn't break eye contact again.

"I'm sober enough to give you consent to kiss me, yes you can kiss me." Jeez, just kiss me alread- I feel his lips one mine and I feel like I've melted away. For his first stranger kiss, he definitely doesn't hold back. 

"How about you're going to meet my friends?" He says once he pulled away.

"I'd love to, but we're not talking about this?"

"Great." Totally ignoring my question he drags me to his friends. Suddenly his confidence was gone once again. I stand in the small circle of his friends and scan through them, then it clicks. 

"Alexander?"

"Y/n? How have you been? It's been so long!"

"I'm great Alex, how are you? I've seen you if Red Bull!"

"Ha yes, it's been one hell of a ride. It's so good to see you."

"Yes great to see you. But that means, you're Lando Norris aren't you?"

"And I'm George!" One speaks up full confidence, and I smile at him. "Guess we picked the right girl for Nando."

-------------------

"What about we're going to mines for a bit?" Lando whispers in my ear while dancing with me. I nod and turn around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Only if I can stay over, tomorrow is my flight back anyways."

"Do you want me to pick up your bags then?"

"Would be wonderful."

"Amazing, let's go."

--------------------

"No, you don't understand we had the best conversations in the cab and at his house- He's too sweet to be honest- I wish I could stay-" 

"Breaking news. As stated yesterday evening, England is now if a full lock-down, most shops have been closed, all flights have been cancelled, schools have shut down and the borders are locked. How long will corona keep us in lockdown?" I just look at the television in shock. My friend keeps asking if I'm still there and Lando walks into the living room with some tea.

"Did you know this?"

"Know what?"

"That we were going into lockdown? I can't go home tonight!"

"What?" He looks at the screen. "They decided this when we were at the bar? None told us?"

"I can't go home. I'm stuck." I end the call. I feel the tears burning in my eyes. Lando puts the tea down and walks to the backside of the couch to hug me. "I didn't know it was a big thing here, there were more cases in my home country. I'm scared, Lando."

"It's okay, you'll stay with me. We'll have a good time, I'll teach you the sim now we have the time, we'll make the best of it."

"I thought you always just panicked as you said yesterday?" I laugh and look at him. He shrugs his shoulders.

"When I have to be strong I can be strong, and I have to be strong for you right now."

"Thank you, Lando." I rest my head on his shoulder and start to relax. "We'll have a great time."

--------------------

"I don't want to be locked up with anyone else but you. I mean, you annoy me to the death but I wouldn't keep it out with anyone else." I laugh, pushing the covers off of me and stepping out of Lando's bed we share now. I turn back to him and put the covers back over him, to keep him warm. "Like, I'd go crazy."

"Be my girlfriend." With those words leaving his mouth, millions of thoughts and emotions rush through my body.

"What?"

"Please, be my girlfriend. Be mine. I want you in my life, like deep in my life."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.