(LN) - A good mindset, shut up.

This is about Coronavirus and my take on it, writing is like my therapy. take it lightly, I'm a little mad at the world today.

Happy reading!

'The race has been cancelled due to the Coronavirus.'

"What the f*ck!" I shout, throwing my phone across the room. "Your team started this bullsh*t!"

"Y/n, it's not safe to race. The virus is dangerous." Lando walks up to me, takes me in his arms but I push him away.

"I've healed from it. I'm bloody immune now, I know what that virus does. Mostly people from 50 and up and kids under 10 are at risk, you're 20 for god's sake."

"There've been people dying from a young age."

"Pretty normal, you *ss. I just want to see you race, I just want Formula 1. I get that it's 'dangerous' but if those guys had any other sickness they wouldn't have blinked twice."

"This isn't just any other sickness-"

"No, because the media exploded it. I didn't even know I had corona until it was almost over and my mum dragged me to the doctor."

"You could've died." He exclaims, his eyes scream terror and his voice is strained. I rubs my arms, trying to kiss me. I know he's hurting, he doesn't want to lose me and I don't want to lose him.

"No, I didn't, it felt like a cold. You know why? Because I'm healthy and got a good mindset."

"A good mindset, shut up." He's the one pushing me away now. He's just mocking me now. He has travelled all the way to me as soon as he heard he won't be racing this Sunday, it wasn't until now he heard I had Corona myself. Obviously I cleaned everything thoroughly once I was cured, I don't want to put anyone else at risk.

"It's half the work. If you think you're going to die or you give up, yeah, you're having a bigger chance to die. I thought it was just a cold and I knew I wasn't going to die of a cold. If you don't mind I'm late for my doctor appointment."

"I'm sorry baby, I get it if you're mad at me-"

"I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the virus, mad at the media and mad at the stubborn people who went on vacation and to work while being sick."

"Not mad at me?" He looks at me, totally confused. We've been together for not too long so we still have to learn each other's ways and do's. But I'm sure we'll last.

"Never, baby, you're my boyfriend. It's never us against each other, but us against the world. I just needed to rant to you."

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you have any requests you can send me a message, I'd love to hear from you! Please vote and share, I would like that. I'm always open to talk.

I did not have Corona, my prayers go out to all the infected and deceased by the virus. I hope it to all be over soon. Stay strong, I believe in you.

To be completely honest with you all, my hands hurt, my veins in my wrists hurt by just the thought of being so helpless. I wish to take the chaos away, to soothe people's mind.  But I can't, I don't have the power to make people see what I do. Everyone has their own thoughts and believes, just know we all will get through this.

Tbh, my opinion's pretty clearly in this chapter, but I'll tell it again: I don't really believe in the new virus being able to kill us all or some, but I know and respect the decision of the FIA. I'm mad that the virus had to break out now, why not at the start of winter break? 

Use the comments to rant if you want, I've been sooooo stressed and was this week on a ranting spree. As long as you let each other live, then I'll let you live. ;)